I am unfairly being called GHETTO and I'm mad about it!!!

King Baby

So a co worker had a buffet style retirement party Saturday and I walked my sexy ass in there with brand new tupper wear, and was sure to load up enough food for the rest of the week. I even got enough for next week and I put it in the freezer so that it doesn't go bad.

Now her black ass is running around here telling people I am ghetto, and I left with half the food and didn't even bother to buy her a gift.

I think I am being wrongly accused and misjudged. At least I stopped by Walmart and got new tupper wear for the occassion and didn't use the shit I had an my house... :filenails:

So a co worker had a buffet style retirement party Saturday and I walked my sexy ass in there with brand new tupper wear, and was sure to load up enough food for the rest of the week. I even got enough for next week and I put it in the freezer so that it doesn't go bad.

Now her black ass is running around here telling people I am ghetto, and I left with half the food and didn't even bother to buy her a gift.

I think I am being wrongly accused and misjudged. At least I stopped by Walmart and got new tupper wear for the occassion and didn't use the shit I had an my house... :filenails:

:mellow: well you could say you're just economically frugal

It's common courtesy to bring a drink/appetizer/dessert/whatever when invited to a gathering with food, unless it's a catered event. The fact that you showed up with NEW Tupperware (you didn't bring old shit or take a plate that was already there :lmao:) and DIDN'T bring anything is rude. :lmao:

Its a recession. We got to get food where we can get it. We gotta be smart, take risk, and realize that its all about survival... :filenails:

well yeah a PLATE for YOURSELF not for weeks or the entire family. :rolleyes:

It's common courtesy to bring a drink/appetizer/dessert/whatever when invited to a gathering with food, unless it's a catered event. The fact that you showed up with NEW Tupperware (you didn't bring old shit or take a plate that was already there :lmao:) and DIDN'T bring anything is rude. :lmao:

janet9.gif

Thats old school. Thats what they used to do in the "Leave it to Beaver," and "Brady Bunch" days. In 2011, its usually done my way. :filenails:

Thats old school. Thats what they used to do in the "Leave it to Beaver," and "Brady Bunch" days. In 2011, its usually done my way. :filenails:

You ain't shit. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Everyone knows you're supposed to bring something when invited to a gathering. And if you're Black, if you don't want ppl to take plates, hide the saran wrap or aluminum foil.

You ain't shit. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Everyone knows you're supposed to bring something when invited to a gathering. And if you're Black, if you don't want ppl to take plates, hide the saran wrap or aluminum foil.

I wish I would come to a nucca's house and they didn't have aluminum foil for me to wrap my 9 plates up with...I would never come back to their house. <_<

I just love your work stories Nuk....I'll never forget the one you wrote in your blog about the hot dogs you cut up and everything...Speaking of that you wouldn't happened to have a link to that would you? Because I just fall out laughing every time I think about it

Back on topic....Yes that shit you pulled was ghetto :lmao: :lmao:

I just love your work stories Nuk....I'll never forget the one you wrote in your blog about the hot dogs you cut up and everything...Speaking of that you wouldn't happened to have a link to that would you? Because I just fall out laughing every time I think about it

Back on topic....Yes that shit you pulled was ghetto :lmao: :lmao:

LOL Let me look! lol

:lmao: :lmao: :asham::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived