All For You Singles

Slave

I'd have the same choices ^_^ (but COGU would be 2nd on my list)

Outside of criticisms concerning how Virgin actually handled the era, I agree with this. I would've pushed COGU as the 2nd single.

Don't rush me. :umm: Besides, I'm watching "I Know What You Did Last Summer". :coffee:

Boy, hurry up! :rolleyes:

hmmm... AFY was the perfect lead-off single and video... she came out hardbody!!

i probably would have done another iconic dance routine w/ that baseball bat for SOAG (similar 2 the rn nunchucks)

and i definitely would have wanted to see (a cleaner but still sexy version of) WYM as a video!

Regardless if the single was put out right before she went on tour, it came down to the physical release for the single for purchase. It reached #3 after they finally released it for purchase...if they continued to wait or didn't release it at all, it wouldn't have hit the Top 3 *points to Britney's singles collections to prove my case*

Trust A Try is not single worthy...AT ALL. Bring it -_-

Truth :wub:. I'm not sure if it was single worthy in terms of it being successful. I think it would have ended up being the Every Time of the album.

That's exactly why I'd pick it for a single. It's unlike anything.

I suppose it's a risk. I was reading an article or blog post the other day about Sade's new collection and they were saying how I Found Love or something (one of the new ones) reminded them of Trust A Try.

Archived