Who are some of the artists (in your opinion)

janetDAYZ

who has had some of the most (or close to) flawless releases AS FAR AS SINGLES over the span of their careers?

I would say

Madonna >_<

Aaliyah

TLC

Mariah >_<

MJ >_<

The people with this face by them >_< , have had some sucky singles Mr Dayz! Its like the more I teach you, the more focus you lose.

P!nk on the other hand....other than the "Try This" era has been pretty remarkable. I also agree with TLC, Robyn, Lauryn Hill & The Fugees, No Doubt, and thats album all :thumbup:

who has had some of the most (or close to) flawless releases AS FAR AS SINGLES over the span of their careers?

I would say

Madonna

Aaliyah

TLC

Mariah

MJ

I definitely agree with Aaliyah, TLC and Mike.

I'll list some others a little later on. This is a good thread :thumbup:

Mariah in the 90s had awesome single choices. I never knew all her US OFFICIAL release singles for Daydream and Butterfly went to #1. The only single I would say a big WTF to would be Cry Baby. In the 00s her single choices her hot/not. Some her hot (TEOM era), some were not (Touch My Body, Obsessed).

The people with this face by them >_< , have had some sucky singles Mr Dayz! Its like the more I teach you, the more focus you lose.

P!nk on the other hand....other than the "Try This" era has been pretty remarkable. I also agree with TLC, Robyn, Lauryn Hill & The Fugees, No Doubt, and thats album all :thumbup:

Hence to me saying "close to flawless" ...No one has released a string of singles that has been liked by everyone :rolleyes:

Mariah in the 90s had awesome single choices. I never knew all her US OFFICIAL release singles for Daydream and Butterfly went to #1. The only single I would say a big WTF to would be Cry Baby. In the 00s her single choices her hot/not. Some her hot (TEOM era), some were not (Touch My Body, Obsessed).

Everything after TEOM is a mess . That and the singles from Glitter and Rustybracelet <_<

No, not with some of the Damita Jo and 20 Y.O. single choices. :sigh:

JALW was a great pop song. It was on its way to being top 10. AN(DS) is one of the best dance tracks in Janet's catalog.

COM is decent, nice R&B/Hip-Hop flare. I will not speak on SEX. -_-

Archived