WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH ME LATELY!?

Jodienda76

I'M IN SUCH A GODDAMNED NEGATIVE STATE LATELY. Other people are just irritating me at work, home, and in public places...My road rage has increased. I've been extremely confrontational. I yelled at an asshole for ilegally parking in a handicap spot. I got into it with co-workers, I've been snapping at patients. I'm coming to the conclusion that I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE! Anybody know what islands or other planets run for? I need to move the fuck away from other people. :flipoff:

maybe you're over the "smile & laugh" fakeness.. and ready to tell the truth to the people around you...

i wouldn't call it a "negative state"

Well I normally call people out. I don't know it it's always been that way, and I'm now realizing it and it's getting to me, or if it's something new. I don't know I can't even explain it. *sigh*

Jodi, u can preach to me

seriously

i get it

At some point I was afraid I was turning into a snob. I can't fucking stand snobs who think their shit don't stink. I thought it was a change in me. But I don't think it's positive to go around being annoyed by every asshole out there. I've been very confrontational too. I usually don't voice my annoyance in the manner that I've been doing it lately. I got into a screaming match with a guy at the grocery store who put his shit on the self checkout counter before I even started paying. He scared the shit out of me when he put his crap on there. I thought he was so fucking rude and was rushing me so I went the fuck off.

At some point I was afraid I was turning into a snob. I can't fucking stand snobs who think their shit don't stink. I thought it was a change in me. But I don't think it's positive to go around being annoyed by every asshole out there. I've been very confrontational too. I usually don't voice my annoyance in the manner that I've been doing it lately. I got into a screaming match with a guy at the grocery store who put his shit on the self checkout counter before I even started paying. He scared the shit out of me when he put his crap on there. I thought he was so fucking rude and was rushing me so I went the fuck off.

Good, fuck him! Inconsiderate prick

It's not u, Jodi

Don't doubt urself

I'm usually very confrontational, and hate everyone. But then I went through a phase of thinking like I was the fucked up one, and it got me nowhere..

Actually...I fucked myself up. Changing myself to cater to other ppl

FUCK THAT!

Jodi, you are a sweetheart, funny and charming and very kind. Don't allow negative experiences with others to change you. Feeling anger and bitterness doesn't hurt anyone but yourself and your loved ones.

A lot of people can be asses, and maybe your patience is wearing thin, we all go through times like that. Just try to remember the good people you know.

Getting caught up in negativity is a vicious cycle, the more you get, the more you give out and then the more you get.

Sounds like you need a break, maybe a holiday, or even take a day out by yourself to recharge, relax and feel better.

Jodi, you are a sweetheart, funny and charming and very kind. Don't allow negative experiences with others to change you. Feeling anger and bitterness doesn't hurt anyone but yourself and your loved ones.

A lot of people can be asses, and maybe your patience is wearing thin, we all go through times like that. Just try to remember the good people you know.

Getting caught up in negativity is a vicious cycle, the more you get, the more you give out and then the more you get.

Sounds like you need a break, maybe a holiday, or even take a day out by yourself to recharge, relax and feel better.

Thats me!

Im consumed with anger and hatred!

Archived