The Mariah Carey thread

RedSimba

Are you insane?! Mariah Carey is a lyrical genius... Sometimes... The most important part of her legacy are her lyrics (or her voice depending on which era)

I hate you and everything you stand for

UGH, songs often grab me by their beats, that's what i pay attention too at first but then i get obsessed with them when i pay attention to the lyrics -_-

Justice and peace for all ? :unsure:

UGH, songs often grab me by their beats, that's what i pay attention too at first but then i get obsessed with them when i pay attention to the lyrics -_-

Justice and peace for all ? :unsure:

I'm the opposite... I pay attention to the lyrics first and the beat second... Not all the time but the 90s R&B doesn't really have strong beats

If my memory serves me right, Janet wanted LUV to be the 2nd single.. RWU was doomed from the start

It does but that is beside the point and goes against what i said so let's put it under the rug for a miinute.

Because your kind was not buying it -_-

Are you insane?! Mariah Carey is a lyrical genius... Sometimes... The most important part of her legacy are her lyrics (or her voice depending on which era)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS TRUTH ON EVERY SINGLE WORD

Whether her voice is there or not the lyrics from album 1 to her album coming out next year have always for the most part been on point. Her lyrical genius is the MOST consistent part of the name Mariah Carey.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS TRUTH ON EVERY SINGLE WORD

Whether her voice is there or not the lyrics from album 1 to her album coming out next year have always for the most part been on point. Her lyrical genius is the MOST consistent part of the name Mariah Carey.

Not the entire album... She has to be the most versatile lyricist this world has ever seen... One minute she's writing about the darkest emotion a person can have.. the next "Them chicks is ash and I'm lotion"... Again.. it depends on the era

Not the entire album... She has to be the most versatile lyricist this world has ever seen... One minute she's writing about the darkest emotion a person can have.. the next "Them chicks is ash and I'm lotion"... Again.. it depends on the era

Oh yea I'm not saying every single song on every single album but I mean a handfull on each 1.

.................................................................................................................................................................................They didn't quite lie tho...........

He's really not management material

The person he responded to about putting out more successfulgroups than anyone he can name (bullshit:BERRY GORDY), how many of them groups made it past 10yrs