The Mariah Carey thread

RedSimba

Did you give up on her in 1990?

Since Rainbow, I mean. I liked Rainbow, Glitter, Charmbracelet as album titles before, what did I know I was just a kid lol.

I still think TEOM is a great album title because it's surprising coming from her, not very Mariah. E=MC2 was cute at first but :rolleyes:. When I first heard Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel, I just sighed "Ohhh Mariah." :asham:

• Upvote 1

Since Rainbow, I mean. I liked Rainbow, Glitter, Charmbracelet as album titles before, what did I know I was just a kid lol.

I still think TEOM is a great album title because it's surprising coming from her, not very Mariah. E=MC2 was cute at first but :rolleyes:. When I first heard Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel, I just sighed "Ohhh Mariah." :asham:

All of the titles you named are horrible... The albums are great but the titles of the albums are horrid.. TEOM got lucky.. It was her longest title but she needs to go back to the one or two worded titles.. Me. I Am Mariah… The Delusive Debacle is just too long

• Upvote 2

E=KFC2 and Memoirs Of An Imperfect Boob Job were never cute, she needs to let all these damn dramatic tittles alone :lol:

• Upvote 2

I'm with the the majority of the group on the album titles convo, she lost me after Butterfly. I always thought "TEOM" should've been called EMANCIPATION.................the end lol, maybe simply The Emancipation at the most, but yea it is what it is, her ideas and creations so whatev, all that matters is the music..

That said I would've preferred simply "The Elusive Chanteuse," but I appreciate the fact that she always has a personal concept behind her album titles. B) Not everyone is that dedicated (which happens to be one of the tracks I'm most anticipating lol)

Meanwhile, in Reality, Mariah Carey’s ‘Me. I Am Mariah…The Delusional Chanteuse‘ suffers a dip in its pre-order sales this week, now sitting at #93 on iTunes US Top 100 Albums, placed one spot under Lady GaGa‘s ‘ARTPOP‘, which sold well under 3,000 copies in the last week.

So yeah! Good luck MC

Meanwhile, in Reality, Mariah Carey’s ‘Me. I Am Mariah…The Delusional Chanteuse‘ suffers a dip in its pre-order sales this week, now sitting at #93 on iTunes US Top 100 Albums, placed one spot under Lady GaGa‘s ‘ARTPOP‘, which sold well under 3,000 copies in the last week.

So yeah! Good luck MC

Oh no..

I saw that photoshoot a couple weeks ago; hot! :thumbup: Everyone gets airbrushed so...

mariah_carey_whateva_gif_by_swerdsi-d4l4uuk.gif

In my experience, she looks better in person than in pictures anyway :)

I never expected big numbers (especially w/o a supporting single or major promo right now) I'm just anxious to witness incredible musicianship :yep:

Also song lengths "leaked." Sweet it all adds up to over an hour, and it appears "One More Try" will be a full cover ^_^

BnGg7CwCQAAddqE.jpg