Cars 2 (Pixar's worst reviewed film). Anyone going to watch it?

Kim

I'm a pretty big Pixar fanboy. :cheer: I never got around to watching Cars, but I can't believe the sequel is getting such negative reviews though. It should still be entertaining. :dance:

I love Pixar films. :wub:

Finding Nemo :wub:

Toy Story trilogy, especially Toy Story 3 :tear:

Up :tear:

Ratatouille :cheers:

Monsters, Inc. :lol::tear:

WALL-E :tear:

The Incredibles :thumbup:

A Bug's Life :yahoo:

:o Oh c'mon review critics don't ruin this movie for me. >_<

I've been wanting to see this one every since the first one came out. :excited: :excited:

I'm still gonna see this ^_^

YAHOO!! :yahoo:

By far, my top 3 are:

Wall-E :wub::tear:

Finding Nemo :lmao:

Ratatouille/Toy Story Trilogy :thumbup::cheers:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Shady, we should totally go to the movies one day. I'm a major Pixar fanboy too. Cars was good, but it was a letdown for a Pixar flick. I'm surprised it even spawned a sequel.

We would have so much fun. ^_^ I always have trouble finding someone to see their movies with. <_<

That would make sense, since Cars was their lowest rated film before Cars 2. lol

:o Oh c'mon review critics don't ruin this movie for me. >_<

I've been wanting to see this one every since the first one came out. :excited: :excited:

I'm still gonna see this ^_^

YAHOO!! :yahoo:

By far, my top 3 are:

Wall-E :wub::tear:

Finding Nemo :lmao:

Ratatouille/Toy Story Trilogy :thumbup::cheers:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/cars_2/ -_-

:excited:

Did you guys cry during any of the movies? I did during Up, WALL-E and Toy Story 3. :tear:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/cars_2/ -_-

:excited:

Did you guys cry during any of the movies? I did during Up, WALL-E and Toy Story 3. :tear:

I cried during all of those, plus the opening/early scene of Finding Nemo when the baby fishes plus Marlon's wife died :tear:

Some scenes in the other movies did make me tear up a little, too. Yeah I'm a cry baby, I know :lol:

I cried during the miscarriage/growing-old montage in Up, and in the incinerator scene in TS3. Wall-E was amazing, but I didn't cry.

I cry in lots of movies. :umm:

I cried during WALL-E when he got messed up near the end. I was ugly crying. For real. That scene really got to me. -_-

I cried during all of those, plus the opening/early scene of Finding Nemo when the baby fishes plus Marlon's wife died :tear:

Some scenes in the other movies did make me tear up a little, too. Yeah I'm a cry baby, I know :lol:

That scene made me feel sad, but I didn't cry. lol

Oh, I also teared up in Monsters Inc. when the door had to be shredded and he was all sad. :tear:

When a movie is really emotional, I cry, but I have to say, I'm not a big crier. So it's an accomplishment for the movie if it makes me extra emotional. :lol:

The reason why there is a Cars 2 is because of merchandising. It was their lowest grossing film, but in selling merchandise, it's one of their highest. Most people consider Cars to be Pixars worst film to date.

The reason why there is a Cars 2 is because of merchandising. It was their lowest grossing film, but in selling merchandise, it's one of their highest. Most people consider Cars to be Pixars worst film to date.

All the other animated films have a shot at the Oscar this year!! But, yeah merchandising will cover up any critical embarrassment for the film they will get paid

Yeah, I read a review where they were saying it was like a long commercial. :asham:

The DVD sales for Cars was off the charts too. It grossed over $200 million.

Cars is bullshit. Why not do a long overdue sequel to A Bug's Life. Most of that generation is still in its early 20's and will turn out in droves for it just like TS3 last year

:clapping: :clapping:

JoeRanftHeimlich.jpg

^_^

So I watched it last weekend. ^_^

I thought it was entertaining. It's definitely not spectacular by Pixar standards, but it was fun. I can see why the critics killed it though. -_- I just know Pixar better not give us a Cars 3. :umm:

The Toy Story short film was cute though! ^_^ So glad to see them on the big screen again. :lol:

you look really cute in that pic shady ^_^

You fuckin bitch. :umm:

kii :lol:

Anyways I don't think I've loved a Pixar film since The Incredibles. The rest have been rather forgettable, especially Ratata or whatever it's called. -_-

You didn't love Up!? :o

I have to say I kind of agree about Ratatouille.

Whatttt? I thought Ratatouille was great! It's the only Pixar film I bought on DVD. :asham: They're always so expensive. >_<

Archived