True Blood Season 4

kidfresh832

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh.. :lmao: :lmao: OMG..I can't..where the hell yall get this shyt at?

utorrent is the app that downloads the stuff, piratebay is where you search for it, download it in avi form, use convertxtodvd (all of which are free) to make the shows into dvds I have dvds of just about every show mentioned here in HD :filenails:

I know thats right! I got 3tbs of hd space imma use that shit for the highest quality downloads.

720p Alcide and Eric yes maaaam

YASSS

Im not so sure they den pissed me off wit Game of Thrones season finale....and I gotta wait a fucking year? Lord they make me sick like Pink said :filenails:

ok let's run dis real quick here, unless they plan on putting every episode coming up online I see no point in tonight since I have it already in HD 720p ....now for those of you that have not seen it......whew shit...... :clapping:

>_< I don't know boo boo her neck and even in the 80's bitch was a little stale, I would like her to talk to Pam and get some fashion tips :filenails: I still wanna be glamored as all hell though :shifty:

Pam is the bitch when it comes to fashion..I live for Nan's mouth! :excited:

she did have her appeal didn't she? :filenails: Russell Edgington though he acted his ass off last season

Russell deserved an emmy for that episode where he snatched that reporter out the game on national tv. That was EPIC.

Archived