True Blood Season 4

kidfresh832

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bill did the Queen dirty. He could have at least gave her a good fight first. :umm:

she was after his woman, and she already told him im twice yo age, what was he gonna do other than get his ass whopped...he came smart though...I got back up hoe :clapping:

Russell deserved an emmy for that episode where he snatched that reporter out the game on national tv. That was EPIC.

You know I kinda thought they would nominate him, he did the damn thang on True Blood, but it seems the award shows are not taking that show seriously, Dexter still has yet to win an award for best actor, yet he is nominate like every year.

You know I kinda thought they would nominate him, he did the damn thang on True Blood, but it seems the award shows are not taking that show seriously, Dexter still has yet to win an award for best actor, yet he is nominate like every year.

In the acting department..well Anna Paquin won an Golden Globe for playing Sookeh! But the show did get a nomination for best drama series or something like that..

In the acting department..well Anna Paquin won an Golden Globe for playing Sookeh! But the show did get a nomination for best drama series or something like that..

Well the buzz only continues this show is huge, I kinda enjoyed the fun of having something just a select group was into.

I tend to watch comedies and documentaries along with TB when I'm high :whistle: I was watching the Animal Planet one time and I was so into it...leaning forward and mouth opened with interest -_-

bitch nooooo I got high fucking this White dude wit a phatty right, and left after I come home and "Interview with a Vampire" just started, why did I sit there watching that movie high as fuck like-------> :o they really gay vampires Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt

bitch nooooo I got high fucking this White dude wit a phatty right, and left after I come home and "Interview with a Vampire" just started, why did I sit there watching that movie high as fuck like-------> :o they really gay vampires Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt

99% of everything is so much better when you're high :thumbup: I saw that movie "Youth in Revolt" last year when I was so fuckin' high...and I was gasping for air cause I was laughing so hard when the kid tried to fake his death in front of the cops :lmao::lmao: :lmao:

99% of everything is so much better when you're high :thumbup: I saw that movie "Youth in Revolt" last year when I was so fuckin' high...and I was gasping for air cause I was laughing so hard when the kid tried to fake his death in front of the cops :lmao::lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: No "Interview with the Vampire" fucks wit yo mind, I was like they gay as hell and be going out like they at da club "gorgeous young fox" Im like Tom gay as hell....and Im still fucking high :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived