True Blood Season 4

kidfresh832

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minus all the killings, the cliffhangers are pretty good:

Russell will be back.

Sam and that wolf.

Jason and that minister(who's a vamp now).

The death of Tara(?).

they did a lot come to think of it but it was squeezed into the last 5 minutes but damn. Good episode, Im sorry but I liked Nan, and Jesus that just broke my heart. Marnee that shit was old they should been done with her. :filenails: Lord they better save Tara.

Tara was lost in the same spin cycle. She stayed getting abducted and rescued. They finally got back on track with the books on Debbie pelts crazy ass. That scene kinda went with last season that was supposed to happen the last time Sookie and Debbie fought and she never got back with Alcide and did the Suburban housewife shit.

Now if they keep on track with that.....Debbie got some vindictive crazy ass family that come sniffing around wanting to know what happened to Debbie.... that could be good if they hire some good people.

Russell free is gonna be a vampire nightmare and they aint got Nan for Pr no mo!! Bill/Sookie/Eric gonna need a major power up to beat his ass again.

The only death I was mad about was Jesus I liked him he had potential he was far more interesting than Tara imo.

Tara was lost in the same spin cycle. She stayed getting abducted and rescued. They finally got back on track with the books on Debbie pelts crazy ass. That scene kinda went with last season that was supposed to happen the last time Sookie and Debbie fought and she never got back with Alcide and did the Suburban housewife shit.

Now if they keep on track with that.....Debbie got some vindictive crazy ass family that come sniffing around wanting to know what happened to Debbie.... that could be good if they hire some good people.

Russell free is gonna be a vampire nightmare and they aint got Nan for Pr no mo!! Bill/Sookie/Eric gonna need a major power up to beat his ass again.

The only death I was mad about was Jesus I liked him he had potential he was far more interesting than Tara imo.

Tara acted her ass off from the first few seasons southern accent and all, the problem is they didn't write her a good enough story line, and if Layfette was not such a strong personality they woulda offed him too. Tara better be saved cause that's so bullshit, and yes Im mad they killed Jesus too, and Nan for that matter there were plenty of non-muthafucking factors they coulda got rid of the Belfaurs all she do is be in a panick over that baby, and I would put jason on notice you gonna have to up yo acting game cause cute and comical aint cutting it. they did right to get rid of that fairy shit though :filenails:

So it's safe to assume that Sookie might be with Alcide next season?

Season 5 has to start off with a big bang for me. If not, it will probably be the last season of TB I watch.

They have kind of given themselves a clean slate to work with really. Next season they can really go anywhere I guess. All the major supernatural groups have shown up, fairies, ghosts, witches, shifters, weres, vamps of course.

Tara was never as big in the books as she was on the show so it was clear they just ran out of shit to do with her. there wasnt much they could use from the books so everything they did with her had to be original. Lafayette was the same way but he is just doing so much with the character by his acting alone it probably makes it easy for them to give him material.

I think they could do a whole season finally getting into the who is the "Authority" for the vampires and kinda show that side of things. More of the vampire royals could be interesting. Russell is running around now they might have to step it up and deal with him.

If sookie and Alcide don't start dating there is still one more bf Sookie had in the books that was never introduced yet. They could have him show up if they decide to do the 'what happened to Debbie pelt' storyline with her crazy ass family coming to look for her.

They have kind of given themselves a clean slate to work with really. Next season they can really go anywhere I guess. All the major supernatural groups have shown up, fairies, ghosts, witches, shifters, weres, vamps of course.

Tara was never as big in the books as she was on the show so it was clear they just ran out of shit to do with her. there wasnt much they could use from the books so everything they did with her had to be original. Lafayette was the same way but he is just doing so much with the character by his acting alone it probably makes it easy for them to give him material.

I think they could do a whole season finally getting into the who is the "Authority" for the vampires and kinda show that side of things. More of the vampire royals could be interesting. Russell is running around now they might have to step it up and deal with him.

If sookie and Alcide don't start dating there is still one more bf Sookie had in the books that was never introduced yet. They could have him show up if they decide to do the 'what happened to Debbie pelt' storyline with her crazy ass family coming to look for her.

I'm surprised they had Tara in the 4th season. I like her, but I thought she was going to leave after the first 3 episodes.

I forgot about the "Authority". And I'm sure they'll still go after Bill and Eric once they found out they killed Nan and the guards. Maybe B&E will team up with Russell to take them down. :blush:

Did Sookie kill Debbie in the books? If so, did Alcide find out that she did?

I'm surprised they had Tara in the 4th season. I like her, but I thought she was going to leave after the first 3 episodes.

I forgot about the "Authority". And I'm sure they'll still go after Bill and Eric once they found out they killed Nan and the guards. Maybe B&E will team up with Russell to take them down. :blush:

Did Sookie kill Debbie in the books? If so, did Alcide find out that she did?

Yeah Sookie killed her pretty much just like that in the books except she did it in last years storyline. The tv show basically gave her an extra year of stuff to do, she never got back with alcide after he met sookie. She kinda got help hiding the body and covering up her involvement and it became a mystery her family came trying to find out what happened to her. Debbies sister is just as crazy and got just as obsessed with Sookie thinking she did something to her sister.

Yeah Sookie killed her pretty much just like that in the books except she did it in last years storyline. The tv show basically gave her an extra year of stuff to do, she never got back with alcide after he met sookie. She kinda got help hiding the body and covering up her involvement and it became a mystery her family came trying to find out what happened to her. Debbies sister is just as crazy and got just as obsessed with Sookie thinking she did something to her sister.

:excited: If they go that route with next season, the Sookie storyline might be one of my favorites :excited:

Im not ready for TB to end just yet, but they're going to need better characters if you review the previous seasons some characters just grabbed you Russell did, even the vampire queen, they had a lot of entertainment value, it's these side shows that fuck it up

I really think Tara will return as a vampire. The actress signed on for season five and Alan Ball said he has "big plans" for her.

oh well hell it's a none issue then, I think some shows certain characters should be there for the entire series, I watch "Weeds" they had Blacks on it at one time then got rid of them, I keep a mental note that TB has kept its Black actors and not just in marginal roles either.

oh well hell it's a none issue then, I think some shows certain characters should be there for the entire series, I watch "Weeds" they had Blacks on it at one time then got rid of them, I keep a mental note that TB has kept its Black actors and not just in marginal roles either.

Exactly. I feel like killing Tara off Is a bit much. She is an integral part of the show.

Ill love it If she becomes a vampire and has to deal with her Jesus praising mother and her pastor husband! !

Exactly. I feel like killing Tara off Is a bit much. She is an integral part of the show.

Ill love it If she becomes a vampire and has to deal with her Jesus praising mother and her pastor husband! !

that was the first thought that came to my head....im pretty sure she will. How else is she going to come back after having half her head blown off.

and Sookie killing Debbie.......I dont even know how to take that right now

I guess I have a year to think about it <_<

that was the first thought that came to my head....im pretty sure she will. How else is she going to come back after having half her head blown off.

and Sookie killing Debbie.......I dont even know how to take that right now

I guess I have a year to think about it <_<

Sookie killing Debbie wasn't shit to me, I was like pull dat shit :filenails: My thing is I wonder where Tara is in the books for those that have read them, now of course the script does not follow the book exactly but to some extent

Sookie killing Debbie wasn't shit to me, I was like pull dat shit :filenails: My thing is I wonder where Tara is in the books for those that have read them, now of course the script does not follow the book exactly but to some extent

TRUEBLOODtaraDeath_300Tall110912181252.jpg

Most of Tara and All of Lafayette story lines on the show are original. Cause they were very minor characters in the books. Her and Sookie are not that close in the books she owns some boutique and Sookie just had taras babyshower at her house in the last book. But, she rarely has a major storyline Sookie goes to the store to get a dress every now and then.

Archived