Pleasure Principle - 2

Control - 3

Control has been eliminated.

Remaining:

What Have You Done For Me Lately

Pleasure Principle

When I Think Of You

Still...WITOY

Because we all know PP is gonna be the last song. That's why I stopped. I'm not here for OBVIOUS predictability.

Didn't seem to think it was so predictable when Nasty and FHTF went out so early :coffee:

-----

But, I guess this will probably be the only round. Seems people here don't really have fun with it like on the other board, where we have not as many regular posters, but like 15 voted every round and was a LOT of fun when people got into it. The most fun is along the way when people fight over eliminations and get opinionated!.. Sigh. It was worth a shot. Unless anyone is interested in continuing.

Because...

PP is gonna win.

Probably.

RN1814 - MYM, RN, or CBTM will win.

Not mine.

janet. - If will win.

Not the best on janet.

TVR - GTIG, IGL, WA, or Empty will win.

Mine would be different, but you're probably right.

AFY - not sure, maybe TAT.

One of my favs, but I wouldn't vote it to win.

DJ - Island Life or SloLove

Maybe SloLove, for me...

20YO - Enjoy

Is there another choice?

Discipline - Luv or RWU

Yeah probably.

I've sat and watched what Janet fans proclaim to be the bread and butter of Janet's catalog, and I already know what they're gonna say. And when you can predict the outcome, it really takes away from the fun of the game. I remember last year during J|X's 100 top songs countdown, before the countdown even started, I named the songs that were gonna be in the top 10. Lo and behold EVERY song I mentioned was in the top 10 and damn near in the order I predicted.

The only rounds that are going to be interesting are RN, TVR, AFY, DJ, 20YO, and Discipline. I already know PP was gonna be the Control favorite, IDK why I even bothered. :lol:

I feel like Control was gonna be pretty obvious, but should I have skipped it...? No. I think RN would be a lot of fun, DJ and TVR and AFY (especially RN and AFY). Other than that, maybe a little more predictable.

Most of my favorites are kind of...weird, or not the "norm," like a lot of fan favs, but hey, it is what it is. I guess everyone's won't be. *shrug*

Archived