Question...

janetDAYZ

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bailey ...If I've been going on dates with person-A for two weeks and then one night I meet this other kat at a store or something we exchange numbers and set up a date. Its not a priority that I go and tell person-A "Well I met someone and we're going to go on a date". When you're single..you dont have to answer to anyone is my POINT. The only time one is privy to that info is if you two are exclusive and/or sexing mutiple ppl. Other than that ...HELLZ NAH!

see now you back tracking you making it sound a lot more sensible and reasonable of course if you just met him 2 weeks and shit, sure. NOW let's go with the most likely case scenario, you been fucking and seeing person A for however long, and you ride up on person B, now you want to see where thangs going to go with person B but person A is yo backup in case shit don't. So neither person A nor person B knows the other exists and you either tapping both or getting tapped by both. :filenails:

That's a good question. Where I'm at now in my life, I'm sure I would be up front with that person. I would tell them I'm keeping my options open.

This is the thing. I AM upfront but I wont offer up any ifo if not asked. Now if one asks me..I will tell them the truth,Im an honest guy now.

That's a good question. Where I'm at now in my life, I'm sure I would be up front with that person. I would tell them I'm keeping my options open.

^^^ this, real talk that's all and what's even more interesting about this case scenario is person A and person B will still try to get wit you knowing you fucking other people, only difference now is you a real player cause you can always tell either person A or B that you told them from jump they wasn't yo man and why the fuck you tripping on sum shit I told yo punk ass wasn't up? The problem with Dayz scenario is it sounds like you scared person A or B will bounce. You would be surprised how far you can get with a mofo on low self esteem :filenails:

see now you back tracking you making it sound a lot more sensible and reasonable of course if you just met him 2 weeks and shit, sure. NOW let's go with the most likely case scenario, you been fucking and seeing person A for however long, and you ride up on person B, now you want to see where thangs going to go with person B but person A is yo backup in case shit don't. So neither person A nor person B knows the other exists and you either tapping both or getting tapped by both. :filenails:

Thats the thing...this scenario I initally was speaking of did not include SEX in the equation. This was about just going out and hanging with potentials. Thats why I said..its NOT significant enough to share with ALL of them.

^^^ this, real talk that's all and what's even more interesting about this case scenario is person A and person B will still try to get wit you knowing you fucking other people, only difference now is you a real player cause you can always tell either person A or B that you told them from jump they wasn't yo man and why the fuck you tripping on sum shit I told yo punk ass wasn't up? The problem with Dayz scenario is it sounds like you scared person A or B will bounce. You would be surprised how far you can get with a mofo on low self esteem :filenails:

A person can offer that info from the gate if they want.I have no problem but like I said I will tell you if you ask..if you dont..why on earth would I need to tell you I've been going on dates with other ppl??? -remember NO sex is going on.

This is the thing. I AM upfront but I wont offer up any ifo if not asked. Now if one asks me..I will tell them the truth,Im an honest guy now.

Yeah, of course. I'm not going to bring that up in a convo unless the question is asked.

Well if the person can't handle the truth, then they shouldn't have asked. I mean, it's dating for a reason.

Yeah, of course. I'm not going to bring that up in a convo unless the question is asked.

Well if the person can't handle the truth, then they shouldn't have asked. I mean, it's dating for a reason.

:yep: and once you know they roll that way you in that spot where you have to decide okay am I gonna keep fucking wit him knowing he basically told me we aint together and he enjoys being single? I have had dudes str8 up be like this is just fun. Or last summer had a guy that told his nosey peeps in front of me "no we ain't togther." What could I say?

:yep: and once you know they roll that way you in that spot where you have to decide okay am I gonna keep fucking wit him knowing he basically told me we aint together and he enjoys being single? I have had dudes str8 up be like this is just fun. Or last summer had a guy that told his nosey peeps in front of me "no we ain't togther." What could I say?

Bailey it sounds like you moving too far ahead. The stage Im talking about is..say you've been knowing someone a lil less than a month and ya'll went out a few times. A normal person dont even have the inkling of a thought that were possibly "together" or exlcusive just becuz we've been out a few times..Hell I haven't even known you a month!

Bailey it sounds like you moving too far ahead. The stage Im talking about is..say you've been knowing someone a lil less than a month and ya'll went out a few times. A normal person dont even have the inkling of a thought that were possibly "together" or exlcusive just becuz we've been out a few times..Hell I haven't even known you a month!

less than a month a few weeks which is it? Im not damning nobody do you man it's all fair game out here cause that's the rules of engagement so it is what it is. I will say if karma does exist as Paul confirms, I would watch myself is all, my ex was the type to only tell half a story, but maybe one day that shit will catch him maybe it already has I wouldn't know

the problem with this is where are we going? I mean ok few weeks, month, at some point everyone will want to know where they stand, if not they probably fucking around and you person A :whistle:

less than a month a few weeks which is it? Im not damn nobody do you man it's all fair game out here cause that's the rules of engagement so it is what it is. I will say if karma does exist as Paul confirms, I would watch myself is all, my ex was the type to only tell half a story, but maybe one day that shit will catch him maybe it already has I wouldn't know

So are you telling me..YOU would tell all 3 guys that you're dating other folks,even if they dont ask? You're really telling me that?

the problem with this is where are we going? I mean ok few weeks, month, at some point everyone will want to know where they stand, if not they probably fucking around and you person A :whistle:

Just because Im dating others doesnt mean that I wont choose one to pursue things with ...thats what dating is about.

I already gave you the thumbs up its not my place to judge nobody :thumbup:

This isnt about judging I just want to know how Bailey would handle this scenario. I find it interesting ..i love debates because you learn of different views..very enlightening

This isnt about judging I just want to know how Bailey would handle this scenario. I find it interesting ..i love debates because you learn of different views..very enlightening

tumblr_lgflo4FwF21qa8kv4.gif

anyway :rolleyes: personally I don't attempt to juggle more than one dude at a time, but Im the type that likes being involved, so Im not the person for you to ask, if anything you better off asking one of the more socially seasoned members of the board, like Paul or Henry, I would say early on sure but at some point things do progress, or maybe they don't who knows, but if you keeping in contact in more ways than one, then at some point you gotta say something. All I know is from my experience is today, mofos will tell you from jump, even if they not talking to someone else, just to keep their options open, like I said last summer this exact time I was fooling with a dude that told me he wasn't looking for anything, so what the fuck could I say when he told his peeps "no we ain't together" all I could do is stand there and smile, until my old jump off with the muscles came and gave me a big ole hug, and told me he was working at the club cross the street and cum see me :ph34r: plays *What goes Around Comes Back Around*

tumblr_lgflo4FwF21qa8kv4.gif

anyway :rolleyes: personally I don't attempt to juggle more than one dude at a time, but Im the type that likes being involved, so Im not the person for you to ask, if anything you better off asking one of the more socially seasoned members of the board, like Paul or Henry, I would say early on sure but at some point things do progress, or maybe they don't who knows, but if you keeping in contact in more ways than one, then at some point you gotta say something. All I know is from my experience is today, mofos will tell you from jump, even if they not talking to someone else, just to keep their options open, like I said last summer this exact time I was fooling with a dude that told me he wasn't looking for anything, so what the fuck could I say when he told his peeps "no we ain't together" all I could do is stand there and smile, until my old jump off with the muscles came and gave me a big ole hug, and told me he was working at the club cross the street and cum see me :ph34r: plays *What goes Around Comes Back Around*

Got that right! Now that I learn you're a one guy at a time kind of dude. I couldn't that would be too boring. :yawn:

Got that right! Now that I learn you're a one guy at a time kind of dude. I couldn't that would be too boring. :yawn:

ask hotboy he seems like the type to have more than one trying to holla at him and he has to juggle that, im not good at that kinda thing, one time in the club I was talking to this tall hot dude, but his roomates were there too, so I had wrote my number down on a piece of paper for dude right, gave it to him. He gives it back to me and says that's my roomates' number? :filenails: MUH BAD

ask hotboy he seems like the type to have more than one trying to holla at him and he has to juggle that, im not good at that kinda thing, one time in the club I was talking to this tall hot dude, but his roomates were there too, so I had wrote my number down on a piece of paper for dude right, gave it to him. He gives it back to me and says that's my roomates' number? :filenails: MUH BAD

da fuck?! :blink::lol:

So are you telling me..YOU would tell all 3 guys that you're dating other folks,even if they dont ask? You're really telling me that?

Im telling you I wouldn't be dating 3 guys at once. To each his own, I couldn't handle all that, I don't get "The Bachelor" If I did, they would know that we are just hanging out that's it. At most I might be inclined to keep a half story with someone that has potential. For example, my first BF we were together for almost 2 years I told him after we broke I was seeing this dude I had just met, STUPID STUPID STUPID he didnt need to know that, esp since I saw the dude all of 2-3 times.

Archived