Question...

janetDAYZ

Well I've set up two 'dates' with two different people for the next two weeks. It's not a date date...more like 'hey lets grab a coffee and get to know each other more' type of thing.

Hmmmmm interesting!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay...then the first part of what Paul said (the "in it's purest sense..." part) is what I'm going with.

Would I tell the person if I ever did it, no because the person would try to pressure you to make them "the one" instead of letting you make it.

EXACTLY! Thats why I dont feel its their bizness. It would only complicate things.

I think so. Going on a first date does not mean I'm exclusive with that one person...when we reach the exclusive mark - that is when dating other people is wrong imo. I think it's wrong to be sexing both people at the same time though.

Does that make sense?

Thats what I was tryna explain to Paul.

Hmmmmm interesting!

Is it :lol:?

Thats what I was tryna explain to Paul.

*goes to read what Paul said*

I've never met a gay that will stop at just a kiss lol

I don't know form experience but people keep telling me that gays are constantly up for sex in Manchester :lol:.

Is it :lol:?

*goes to read what Paul said*

I don't know form experience but people keep telling me that gays are constantly up for sex in Manchester :lol:.

We can't tar everyone with the same brush, but men on the whole are more sexual than women

The fact that they had to ask to begin with means you not keeping it real wit what you doing, if you do not feel they privy to that info they should also know that you and that person(s) are not together like that, that way they understand from jump. It's shit like this that get mofos caught up because in the end what's in the dark always comes to the light, and it may bite u in the ass......keep it real :filenails:

This. Jbailey shockingly does have a brain. :thumbup:

but why should a single man have to come out and say "Well Im dating other ppl" ..for what?! You two are just having dates here and there..dinner,movie...just enjoying each others company. It just aint that serious to me to get all into well this is whats going on with me..it would be different if we decided that we wanna take it to the next level but untril then I dont feel its their business.

It makes me question your motives, why would you not put it out their, in some manner? Because you wanna keep secrets right? Keep yo business from the others? Left knows not what right does? That shit aint good son. Let me ask you this, ok don't say fuck 4 5 people at once, but don't tell nay one, the world is smaller than you think what goes down when left meets right? :whistle: *waits for it* :filenails:

It makes me question your motives, why would you not put it out their, in some manner? Because you wanna keep secrets right? Keep yo business from the others? Left knows not what right does? That shit aint good son. Let me ask you this, ok don't say fuck 4 5 people at once, but don't tell nay one, the world is smaller than you think what goes down when left meets right? :whistle: *waits for it* :filenails:

There's a supreme difference between being secretive and being private. One is discrete. The other is deceptive.

There's a supreme difference between being secretive and being private. One is discrete. The other is deceptive.

I can't tell the difference in this case, maybe you might wanna drop some hint that what you do is just that, what you do.

I can't tell the difference in this case, maybe you might wanna drop some hint that what you do is just that, what you do.

Bailey ...If I've been going on dates with person-A for two weeks and then one night I meet this other kat at a store or something we exchange numbers and set up a date. Its not a priority that I go and tell person-A "Well I met someone and we're going to go on a date". When you're single..you dont have to answer to anyone is my POINT. The only time one is privy to that info is if you two are exclusive and/or sexing mutiple ppl. Other than that ...HELLZ NAH!

Archived