What's your fave tour DVD to watch?

Selz

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which tour DVD do you prefer?

• The Velvet Rope in New York City
    • All For You in Hawaii

I'm gonna cast my vote for All for You in Hawaii, but also Would You Mind. Though as far as ultimate fan teasing between the big three: RB, WYM and Discipline, I'd much rather have been a part of Discipline :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Damn how I envied those guys -_-

I'm gonna cast my vote for All for You in Hawaii, but also Would You Mind. Though as far as ultimate fan teasing between the big three: RB, WYM and Discipline, I'd much rather have been a part of Discipline :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Damn how I envied those guys -_-

That stuff confuses me though, it's like Janet can get the gay guys acting straight - I know not all male Janet fans are gay but it has to be at least... well I don't want to pick a percentage in case I upset someone. :lol: I generally found WYM pretty cringeworthy though - I'm guessing the ones picked for the A4U DVD extras were the ones they considered the 'best' - but all I saw was a lot of cringey behaviour :lol:

And it's like... I wonder if Janet ever gets some of them up there and starts thinking oh shit, I really wish I hadn't picked this one :lol:

That stuff confuses me though, it's like Janet can get the gay guys acting straight - I know not all male Janet fans are gay but it has to be at least... well I don't want to pick a percentage in case I upset someone. :lol: I generally found WYM pretty cringeworthy though - I'm guessing the ones picked for the A4U DVD extras were the ones they considered the 'best' - but all I saw was a lot of cringey behaviour :lol:

And it's like... I wonder if Janet ever gets some of them up there and starts thinking oh shit, I really wish I hadn't picked this one :lol:

Janet can make a gay man straight and a straight woman lesbian with a sway of her hips. She has that much power. Really. The woman is BANGIN'. I really watch those bits of the show out of envy, really. I wanted her to be grinding on me, but hey, different story. :lol:

But yeah, I remember one show where the guy she picked wouldn't shut the hell up. He was yelling in her mic like "I DON'T MIND! I DON'T FUCKIN' MIND" Direct quote. I was annoyed as hell so I can BET she was. She probably was thinking some of the same words I was, "Bitch, they are here to hear ME sing, not hear YOU scream. Shut up, damn. You get this, a pic of me, and a photo. Really. STFU!" :lol:

Janet can make a gay man straight and a straight woman lesbian with a sway of her hips. She has that much power. Really. The woman is BANGIN'. I really watch those bits of the show out of envy, really. I wanted her to be grinding on me, but hey, different story. :lol:

But yeah, I remember one show where the guy she picked wouldn't shut the hell up. He was yelling in her mic like "I DON'T MIND! I DON'T FUCKIN' MIND" Direct quote. I was annoyed as hell so I can BET she was. She probably was thinking some of the same words I was, "Bitch, they are here to hear ME sing, not hear YOU scream. Shut up, damn. You get this, a pic of me, and a photo. Really. STFU!" :lol:

I'm pretty sure that's on the DVD, the last guy in the extras. Janet grinded (ground? :unsure:) his glasses right off his face. :lmao:

Hell, Janet could turn me lesbian. I'm not sure I'd want her crotch directly in my mouth though :lol:

I'm pretty sure that's on the DVD, the last guy in the extras. Janet grinded (ground? :unsure:) his glasses right off his face. :lmao:

Hell, Janet could turn me lesbian. I'm not sure I'd want her crotch directly in my mouth though :lol:

Ugh he made me so aggravated. I would have seriously wanted to slap him. Or kick him off the stage. One :filenails: Btw, grinded :thumbup:

I like that kinda thing from her so she could grind into me anyway she wanted. :lol: Long as I can give her a little Latin Lovin'/East Indian Ecstasy afterwards :thumbup:

I kid, I kid :shifty:

I love TVR dvd yet I slightly have minor issues with it ..AFY tour is less compelling than TVR dvd but has things about it that are BETTER than TVR ..I know confusing...but Im being real :lol:

and WYM murderssssssssssssssssssss Rope Burn ....no comp

Archived