JUST NASTY: Dead woman floats around in public pool and Bostonians just swim around her like she wasn't dead and floating around in the pool...

King Baby

Ya'll Bostonians is just nasty. I'ma pray for ya'lls souls. That can't be sanitary...nasty motherfunkas.

>_<>_<>_<>_< :& :& :& :&

Body found in public pool 2 days after victim drowned

Updated: Thursday, 30 Jun 2011, 12:37 PM EDT

Published : Wednesday, 29 Jun 2011, 6:25 AM EDT

FALL RIVER (FOX25 / MyFoxBoston.com) - The body of a Fall River woman was discovered floating in a state run pool late Tuesday night, two days after she apparently drowned in that same pool.

Police say lifeguards were on duty and people were swimming in the Veterans Memorial pool at Lafayette Park Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and it appears no one noticed the dead body.

Investigators identified the body as 36-year-old Marie Joseph.

Police say Joseph was watching her 9-year-old neighbor at the pool on Sunday when she apparently had an accident sliding down a waterside.

Family friends tell FOX25 the little boy told lifeguards that she did not come up from above water but no action was taken.

The Bristol County DA would not confirm if the woman’s body was in the water for two days, but did call the set of circumstances "unbelievable" and said the death is still under investigation.

Fall River Mayor William Flanagan says health inspectors visited the pool on Monday and Tuesday and inspected the facilities and apparently did not see a body either. Those inspectors have been placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of an investigation.

The Department of Conservation and Recreation (DCR), who runs the pool, has since closed over 20 of their deepwater pools until further notice.

DCR has also placed the entire staff of the pool on administrative leave.

According to friends, Marie Joseph has left behind five children and lived in an apartment a mile form the pool.

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/local/woman-dies-in-public-pool-in-fall-river-25-apx-20110629#ixzz1Qmfqs2gj

Ya'll Bostonians is just nasty. I'ma pray for ya'lls souls. That can't be sanitary...nasty motherfunkas.

>_<>_<>_<>_< :& :& :& :&

Body found in public pool 2 days after victim drowned

Updated: Thursday, 30 Jun 2011, 12:37 PM EDT

Published : Wednesday, 29 Jun 2011, 6:25 AM EDT

FALL RIVER (FOX25 / MyFoxBoston.com) - The body of a Fall River woman was discovered floating in a state run pool late Tuesday night, two days after she apparently drowned in that same pool.

Police say lifeguards were on duty and people were swimming in the Veterans Memorial pool at Lafayette Park Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and it appears no one noticed the dead body.

Investigators identified the body as 36-year-old Marie Joseph.

Police say Joseph was watching her 9-year-old neighbor at the pool on Sunday when she apparently had an accident sliding down a waterside.

Family friends tell FOX25 the little boy told lifeguards that she did not come up from above water but no action was taken.

I pray that this part isn't true. If they let that woman drown and didn't even try to help her..... :mellow::cry:-_-

I have so many questions:

Didn't people notice the body floating around?

Don't they check the pool at night when it closes?

What were the lifeguards doing?

Didn't the body start to stink in the heat?

Did the little boy's family go check on her?

I thought bodies start to leak after they die, seems like the water would be dirty.

Archived