janetDAYZ

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont blame em :ph34r:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I wouldn't mind if Bad era MJ gave me wine. :shifty:

Bad era Mike is MINE!! :coffee:

yall reminding me of this crazy mj stan from the old forum she used to have sex dreams about him and everything :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You should go to the MJ fan boards! The girls there LOVE him. lol

Jesus Juice lives on!!!

Only MJ and Aaron knows what happened... But why make this up :coffee:

Hmm no ones talking about him for over a decade now until he decides to "come clean" with something he categorically denied previously when asked about it. He hasnt had shit to do careerwise with no real prospects so a scandal to get his name in papers/twitter/blogs cant really hurt

He coulda poured me a cup too... during that era ..ONLY :shifty::ph34r:

Back up off of Bad era Mike! I will cut a bitch for Bad era Mike! :flipoff:

Sorry bro, I'm a Dangerous era baby. That era is all mine. :coffee:

Thriller, he was lookin' too damn good to pass up. I may share, but I'm gettin' some. :coffee:

I'll sorry I don't share Thriller - Dangerous era Mike. I'll share Off The Wall Mike...but only on a limited bases. :coffee: lol

Sluts! LOL

...and proud of it! :excited: lol

If his mom called the police then wouldn't we have heard about it by now, or wouldn't it have been brought up in the trial??

EXACTLY!!!!!!!

Thank you! It would've leaked by now...ESPECIALLY during the trial and when Aaron was defending Mike around 2004!

I'm simply NOT here for his LIES!!! :coffee:

Hmm no ones talking about him for over a decade now until he decides to "come clean" with something he categorically denied previously when asked about it. He hasnt had shit to do careerwise with no real prospects so a scandal to get his name in papers/twitter/blogs cant really hurt

Yes.. Cuz being known as the kid who accepted COCAINE from MJ is sooo groovy... I'd deny it too.. To protect a "friend".. It's none of y'all business what MJ and I did...

I'm over the fans that think they know MJ personally... Y'all don't know him the way Aaron does.. Or anyone in MJ's inner-circle

I'm sorry I don't share Thriller - Dangerous era Mike. I'll share Off The Wall Mike...but only on a limited bases. :coffee: lol

Shiit, I was tryin' to be nice. :coffee: I'll pull out the glock for you if you don't stop tryin' to take my Dangerous era. :filenails: Mike is one of the few men I'd ever keep around, he is stayin' on my game. :coffee: Dangerous era+ = mine. :wave:

I still love ya, bro :wub:

Archived