How Much Does it Cost to Book an American Idol Alum?

janetDAYZ

Want a real member of American Idol to perform at your next event? Well, you're going to have to shell out the dough for some of the winners like Carrie Underwood or Kelly Clarkston. These two rose to fame after Idol commenced and charge anywhere from $200,000 while on tour all the way up to a cool $1 million if they are not.

Blake Lewis -- $10K

Lee DeWyze -- $15-25K

Crystal Bowersox -- $15-25K

Danny Gokey -- $30K

David Archuleta -- $30-40K

David Cook -- $30-50K

Adam Lambert -- $40-50K

Kellie Pickler -- $50-60K

Fantasia -- $50-75K

Clay Aiken -- $85-100K

Jennifer Hudson -- $100K

Daughtry -- $200-300K+

Kelly Clarkson -- $350-500K

Carrie Underwood -- $350-500K

http://www.hollywoodheavy.com/detail/001107/how-much-does-it-cost-to-book-an-american-idol-alum/

i actually like blake lewis i like his albums too, if i had dough i would pay for him to perform at a party of mine or an event, and hes kruute :wub:

Omg for real his albums are slept on!! I aint skurred to say Heartbreak on Vinyl is a GOOD album. I love Rapture of Love

Omg for real his albums are slept on!! I aint skurred to say Heartbreak on Vinyl is a GOOD album. I love Rapture of Love

omg shut the fuck up!!!!!!! thats my fave song on heartbreak on vinyl!!! i love binary love, and love or torture, and a few others, but Rapture of Love is RIDIC!!!!! its so mysterious and seductive, and the chorus just takes it to another level, but yeah i def bought both of them haha

Archived