Random thoughts thread

RedSimba

cruel and so extra :filenails: If he ever figures out you're the problem you are so toast :filenails:

If you're going to act like a joke and fool regardless of what age, I'm going to tell whoever's around to laugh at you. You know kids hate embarrassment, so they most likely will stop if folks keep laughing at them.

well let's pretend like we are shopping together in our catalog okay, the people at the donor bank which is really ritzy and shit, just gave us glasses of champagne and a plate of crackers and cheese. You and I are looking thru the catalog we have our "bitch" and our "oven" aka da surrogate is a Mexican illegal immigrant that has given birth to like 50 kids already. So the only question now is which one of us is the hotter guy and the smarter one, which one of you two has the better genes, since I don't know what you look like Henry I'm gonna go with the BF you did send me his pic once, he had a tat. :filenails:

That dude and I aren't together anymore. He got sent to Turkey and I had 2 more years in Alaska. And that's a failed way of looking at the situation. I mean I understand not wanting an ugly kid, but to say "Oh I'm going to give the sperm for both the kids because I have the better genes and is smarter (and vise versa)" is selfish and shows that neither one would be mature enough to have more kids.

I knew it :lol: It probably did, lol. Yeah it had to be that.

tumblr_ln01g8xL441qafqp2o1_500.gif

Ah! I see why you mad :wink:

:umm: *sits in Jonny's lap and plays with his hair* :coffee:

It scared him to keep from doing anything else that night with me. He tried it with my boo, because he knew he wouldn't treat him like I did. I told him to beat him...so did his brother, but he didn't. -_-

I'm not mad. You can't be sitting on his lap, because his dick is in my right now. ^_^

If you're going to act like a joke and fool regardless of what age, I'm going to tell whoever's around to laugh at you. You know kids hate embarrassment, so they most likely will stop if folks keep laughing at them.

That dude and I aren't together anymore. He got sent to Turkey and I had 2 more years in Alaska. And that's a failed way of looking at the situation. I mean I understand not wanting an ugly kid, but to say "Oh I'm going to give the sperm for both the kids because I have the better genes and is smarter (and vise versa)" is selfish and shows that neither one would be mature enough to have more kids.

It scared him to keep from doing anything else that night with me. He tried it with my boo, because he knew he wouldn't treat him like I did. I told him to beat him...so did his brother, but he didn't. -_-

I'm not mad. You can't be sitting on his lap, because his dick is in my right now. ^_^

I disagree this world is vain, and getting vainer, I want our kids to have the best leg up possible looks matter and brains matter, from your response it's obvious your the one not as cute, which explains your wit, you have to compensate. I know you two have parted but you also said you're getting married which is it?

Mm mm mm. Hopefully he grows out of that. -_-

I think you're watching a sex tape of us, babe :coffee: He and I are in London right now about get it in in his new bed. :thumbup: We broke the frame of the last one :whistle:

I disagree this world is vain, and getting vainer, I want our kids to have the best leg up possible looks matter and brains matter, from your response it's obvious your the one not as cute, which explains your wit, you have to compensate. I know you two have parted but you also said you're getting married which is it?

Well I'm only vain when it comes to me being in shape vs. being a fatty. -_- If my kids don't like something about themselves when they're of the legal age, then they can pay to get work done. -_- I'm getting married...to someone else.

I wouldn't want both kids to be biologically one dad, I think they are working on ways to take DNA from both dads to be and recombining it so the kids are BOTH related to you, so one day they can say we want Henry's wit and sarcasm, and we will take soldier X's good looks but not his penchant for bad behaving offspring :filenails:

Well I'm only vain when it comes to me being in shape vs. being a fatty. -_- If my kids don't like something about themselves when they're of the legal age, then they can pay to get work done. -_-I'm getting married...to someone else.

:o :o :o :o :o ummmmmmm something in the details was totally missed, you swear you wanna keep things but then these details drop and it's like okay :wtf: sooooooo let me get this shit str8 BF no more he go bye bye, new guy already and marriage?

Well I'm only vain when it comes to me being in shape vs. being a fatty. -_- If my kids don't like something about themselves when they're of the legal age, then they can pay to get work done. -_- I'm getting married...to someone else.

okay so yea you do the stay in shape thing, do you have a tendency to get fat? I see dudes all the time working out not to be buff, just trying their damnedest not to get fat. I have one guy friend on FB he calls it "booty camp" he is soo gay :filenails:

no wonder you aren't on the board you been out doing a rebound, well gurl do you whatever it takes to get over soldier boy. :filenails:

Mm mm mm. Hopefully he grows out of that. -_-

I think you're watching a sex tape of us, babe :coffee: He and I are in London right now about get it in in his new bed. :thumbup: We broke the frame of the last one :whistle:

He probably won't, because of the fact that everyone else gives into him and they try to make excuses to why they do. Example, when we were up there, our friend was having a birthday for her daughter that was turning 1 y.o. so my boo's step-mom was going shopping to get her gifts. The lil boy begged to go along because he knew he could come back with new stuff. When they come back he has like 3 new toys and by looking at him you can tell he only got them just so he could walk out the store with something, not to actually play with them. When we talked to the step-mom about it, she said that he told her "Oh I don't think it's fair that the baby's getting toys and I don't" so she got him some. :mellow: We told her he knows it's her birthday and she should haven't gotten him anything since he now knows to go with her when she's shopping for someone else so he can get something. She got mad and tried to give some excuse about spoiling him, and I said "so how's that helping his parents out if you keep giving into everything he wants."

It's pretty much safe to say that none of that is happening with my kids. I told my boo that they won't be visiting every other weekend like they do with his brother's family. And whenever they come, I'll send him out to meet them and get all the toys or whatever they brought for them and put it in our car. That way whenever they visit, we (well I) won't have to deal with them being rude and saying "what did you bring me" question instead of them actually greeting them. Now if they haven't visited in a long time, I'll let them bring the toys up, but if they already did within that year, they won't get them while the grandparents are their.

I see you're fantasying about being in my spot with him, because that's what happened on our first sexcapade. :wink:

He probably won't, because of the fact that everyone else gives into him and they try to make excuses to why they do. Example, when we were up there, our friend was having a birthday for her daughter that was turning 1 y.o. so my boo's step-mom was going shopping to get her gifts. The lil boy begged to go along because he knew he could come back with new stuff. When they come back he has like 3 new toys and by looking at him you can tell he only got them just so he could walk out the store with something, not to actually play with them. When we talked to the step-mom about it, she said that he told her "Oh I don't think it's fair that the baby's getting toys and I don't" so she got him some. :mellow: We told her he knows it's her birthday and she should haven't gotten him anything since he now knows to go with her when she's shopping for someone else so he can get something. She got mad and tried to give some excuse about spoiling him, and I said "so how's that helping his parents out if you keep giving into everything he wants."

It's pretty much safe to say that none of that is happening with my kids. I told my boo that they won't be visiting every other weekend like they do with his brother's family. And whenever they come, I'll send him out to meet them and get all the toys or whatever they brought for them and put it in our car. That way whenever they visit, we (well I) won't have to deal with them being rude and saying "what did you bring me" question instead of them actually greeting them. Now if they haven't visited in a long time, I'll let them bring the toys up, but if they already did within that year, they won't get them while the grandparents are their.

I see you're fantasying about being in my spot with him, because that's what happened on our first sexcapade. :wink:

I'm soooo glad I'm wired as shit on coffee, I love reading your spills, maybe we should fuck? wait I don't know what you look like :unsure: but then again TOF aka Lil Bill says your like hot or something but wtf does he know I mean really Lil Bill :rolleyes: ...so yea thanks to this---> :coffee: right now I'm this---> :excited:

Oh that is sooo much to deal with. My head is spinning :wacko:

Good idea about how you plan to handle yours. They should be very well-behaved in that case. Good luck. :thumbup::lol:

Your sexcapade must have been a figment of your imagination. He hasn't left my side since our first night together. Mostly because he hasn't been able to walk or stand since I put it on him so good, but by my side nonetheless :coffee:

I wouldn't want both kids to be biologically one dad, I think they are working on ways to take DNA from both dads to be and recombining it so the kids are BOTH related to you, so one day they can say we want Henry's wit and sarcasm, and we will take soldier X's good looks but not his penchant for bad behaving offspring :filenails:

Oh I didn't know that. Trust me, my boo's a bigger smart ass than me. -_-

:o :o :o :o :o ummmmmmm something in the details was totally missed, you swear you wanna keep things but then these details drop and it's like okay :wtf: sooooooo let me get this shit str8 BF no more he go bye bye, new guy already and marriage?

I've been told you he and I split like 3 years ago because he was going to another country. There's no way to keep that going because I deployed the summer he left Alaska for 6 months...and then I was going back to Alaska for 2 more years and wasn't going to get stationed in Turkey..

okay so yea you do the stay in shape thing, do you have a tendency to get fat? I see dudes all the time working out not to be buff, just trying their damnedest not to get fat. I have one guy friend on FB he calls it "booty camp" he is soo gay :filenails:

I don't get fat but I don't want to slip up and blow up for missing a workout or two. -_- But I'm naturally toned so if I'm not working out, it still looks like I'm still in shape. I'm 6'2...I honestly can't see myself walking in public with overly big muscles. :&

no wonder you aren't on the board you been out doing a rebound, well gurl do you whatever it takes to get over soldier boy. :filenails:

I'm not doing a rebound. :sigh: I've been with this guy for over 2 years. I got over that way before I got into this relationship. This is the only time I've thought about the dude, and it will quickly end since he's a non-factor in my life.

okay read that, jeez I'm way too wired now, it's hard to follow all the players only thing I know is being around you sounds a lot like Big Brother, like the kids would be fighting for HOH and Veto rights :lmao: I did not read anywhere you ever mentioning the grown ups just don't like you because you're basically a know it all bitch. :rolleyes: BUT I'm sure they don't anywho let me go on one of my tangents, so my cousins, they do the most for real, and the oldest, Bobby his dad comes to pick him up and my mom called him out after he left which means she didnt of course :rolleyes: on some shit he pulled. He comes in the house to get Bobby HIS KID and Bobby and his younger brother they fight and the younger cute one, my buddy Christian, calls him bitch, he be like stop bitch and he is a little over 1 now, anyway the dad gone say you been hitting on my son huh boy? it was in a joking way but not really you know so after he leaves Mom is like he shouldn't say shit like that he shoulda said ya'll brothers and you two should be looking out for one another and not hitting at all.

I'm soooo glad I'm wired as shit on coffee, I love reading your spills, maybe we should fuck? wait I don't know what you look like :unsure: but then again TOF aka Lil Bill says your like hot or something but wtf does he know I mean really Lil Bill :rolleyes: ...so yea thanks to this---> :coffee: right now I'm this---> :excited:

Please don't remind me. I got extremely sick from him trying to hit on me. -_-

Oh that is sooo much to deal with. My head is spinning :wacko:

Good idea about how you plan to handle yours. They should be very well-behaved in that case. Good luck. :thumbup::lol:

Your sexcapade must have been a figment of your imagination. He hasn't left my side since our first night together. Mostly because he hasn't been able to walk or stand since I put it on him so good, but by my side nonetheless :coffee:

Just imagine if you were in my shoes. -_-:lmao:

Thank you. I'm sure gonna end up being the strict parent and he's going to be the fun one. I told him that's fine as long as they act like they have sense. Plus the strict parent is the one the kids run to whenever they really need help/advice. -_-

How about I call you on 3-way so you can hear for yourself that he belongs with me? <_<

I've been told you he and I split like 3 years ago because he was going to another country. There's no way to keep that going because I deployed the summer he left Alaska for 6 months...and then I was going back to Alaska for 2 more years and wasn't going to get stationed in Turkey..

I don't get fat but I don't want to slip up and blow up for missing a workout or two. -_- But I'm naturally toned so if I'm not working out, it still looks like I'm still in shape. I'm 6'2...I honestly can't see myself walking in public with overly big muscles. :&

I'm not doing a rebound. :sigh: I've been with this guy for over 2 years. I got over that way before I got into this relationship. This is the only time I've thought about the dude, and it will quickly end since he's a non-factor in my life.

Im confused I need a simple timeline of who is who, when did soldier exit stage right? and new guy is not new? :unsure:

okay read that, jeez I'm way too wired now, it's hard to follow all the players only thing I know is being around you sounds a lot like Big Brother, like the kids would be fighting for HOH and Veto rights :lmao: I did not read anywhere you ever mentioning the grown ups just don't like you because you're basically a know it all bitch. :rolleyes: BUT I'm sure they don't anywho let me go on one of my tangents, so my cousins, they do the most for real, and the oldest, Bobby his dad comes to pick him up and my mom called him out after he left which means she didnt of course :rolleyes: on some shit he pulled. He comes in the house to get Bobby HIS KID and Bobby and his younger brother they fight and the younger cute one, my buddy Christian, calls him bitch, he be like stop bitch and he is a little over 1 now, anyway the dad gone say you been hitting on my son huh boy? it was in a joking way but not really you know so after he leaves Mom is like he shouldn't say shit like that he shoulda said ya'll brothers and you two should be looking out for one another and not hitting at all.

I could really careless if they like me or not. I'm only here for my boo and him only.

I never knew you were 6'2 I imagined you as shorter than me not taller I'm 6'1 see how little we know of each other. <_< I don't think I need muscles per se as much as tone and overall body strength :filenails: I do wanna look hot though in tight tee shirts

I could really careless if they like me or not. I'm only here for my boo and him only.

that's a yes, well I bet they respect you if nothing else because they probably would rather the kids incur your wrath than them they probably tell the kids to act up around you to keep you distracted from them. :filenails:

Im confused I need a simple timeline of who is who, when did soldier exit stage right? and new guy is not new? :unsure:

Summer of '08 - That dude left for Turkey. He would took leave to visit me when I got back to Alaska after my deployment, but I made the right choice to let it be over with.

Winter of '08 - I had a lil "fuck buddy" but I ended it within a month because that wasn't something I wanted. So I guess that was the rebound since I just wanted sex, not a relationship...plus being in Alaska it was all about staying warm. :wink::wink:

Part of '08-'09 - A friend and I were spending time together and so on. I figured he was gay...he's not a flamer or anything like that, it's just my gaydar is never wrong. So one day he asked me if I would hookup with a guy. I knew what it was about so I told him to ask. He asked and we ended up being in a relationship since we noticed we spent time with each other more than our other friends and decided to make it official.

I'm grilling ribeyes today and turkey burgers today and maybe having a salad gotta figure out the sides Im outta scampi from the deep freezer so gotta figure out a new surf and turf deal....oh God school begins full swing tomorrow, we even had classes before they officially started, and I'm going to be a medical professional, dear God why did class O have a cute probably gay guy and I'm in class P and no cute guys at all? :filenails::thumbdown:

I never knew you were 6'2 I imagined you as shorter than me not taller I'm 6'1 see how little we know of each other. <_< I don't think I need muscles per se as much as tone and overall body strength :filenails: I do wanna look hot though in tight tee shirts

That's all you really need. Muscles is okay, but it's not really that important compared to tone and body strength.

that's a yes, well I bet they respect you if nothing else because they probably would rather the kids incur your wrath than them they probably tell the kids to act up around you to keep you distracted from them. :filenails:

Nope. 1 y.o. baby is the cutest baby and rarely cries. His nephew acts that way with everyone, and I've only had to "deal with" him once. He runs over everyone else minus his dad. I don't watch anyone's kid if I don't have the permission to beat them.

Summer of '08 - That dude left for Turkey. He would took leave to visit me when I got back to Alaska after my deployment, but I made the right choice to let it be over with.

Winter of '08 - I had a lil "fuck buddy" but I ended it within a month because that wasn't something I wanted. So I guess that was the rebound since I just wanted sex, not a relationship...plus being in Alaska it was all about staying warm. :wink::wink:

Part of '08-'09 - A friend and I were spending time together and so on. I figured he was gay...he's not a flamer or anything like that, it's just my gaydar is never wrong. So one day he asked me if I would hookup with a guy. I knew what it was about so I told him to ask. He asked and we ended up being in a relationship since we noticed we spent time with each other more than our other friends and decided to make it official.

okay so problem my ex Brian and I were together late 09 like Dec til summer '10 and I specifically remember you sending a pic of your bf with the tat because Brian agreed he was hot....do you see the timeline disparity?