Random thoughts thread

RedSimba

well a lot of soldiers are going back to school and this one hot fucking Marine dude was in my Med term class and he had the body and he would wear these jeans and they were a little gay, but he was butch I talked to him awhile telling him how to get into his program's professional track I saw him last week and he walked past me smiled said hi....man I need some of that in my life. :filenails:

That's because a lot of military members (along with civilians working with the military) are getting kicked out since all the branches are downsizing. I told Hotboy about it and he didn't know anything about it, but he and his military folks there ended up having a meeting about it after I told him.

That's because a lot of military members (along with civilians working with the military) are getting kicked out since all the branches are downsizing. I told Hotboy about it and he didn't know anything about it, but he and his military folks there ended up having a meeting about it after I told him.

why are they sending all these soldiers to South Korea? It's like a game of Chess we moving too many pieces :filenails: and Lord some of these dudes going back are not ready for the rigors of academics, I was extra nice to the marine though I was telling him his program requires letters of recommendation he didn't know that so I said yes you kiss ass with the well known professors, I even introduced him to one of the people I had classes with that had just got into his program's professional track, I'm at a career school so you do your programs prereqs then you apply, it's competitive a lot of people fuck up and don't get in and they have to leave and go somewhere else because they will never get in, I told him don't get anything less than an A- I had all A's and one A- but I scored an 80 on my entrance exam I got in on my first try, I don't recognize most of the people in my class because they all are second time applicants :whistle:

why are they sending all these soldiers to South Korea? It's like a game of Chess we moving too many pieces :filenails: and Lord some of these dudes going back are not ready for the rigors of academics, I was extra nice to the marine though I was telling him his program requires letters of recommendation he didn't know that so I said yes you kiss ass with the well known professors, I even introduced him to one of the people I had classes with that had just got into his program's professional track, I'm at a career school so you do your programs prereqs then you apply, it's competitive a lot of people fuck up and don't get in and they have to leave and go somewhere else because they will never get in, I told him don't get anything less than an A- I had all A's and one A- but I scored an 80 on my entrance exam I got in on my first try, I don't recognize most of the people in my class because they all are second time applicants :whistle:

There are military bases in South Korea, so that's a normal overseas location. My boo was over there until he had a mini-stroke and sent him back here. That's cool. I'm sure if he ran into someone else, they wouldn't have told him shit. -_-

I heard they in discussion to bring Beavis and Butt-head back :unsure:

I heard that too. I'm watching it on Netflix right now (I'm not into watching Football) and I don't get why the show was popular.

OHHH thanks that reminds me to start downloading the Tudors "Weeds" has bored me :filenails:

I stopped watching Weeds after season 3. I tried to watch season 4, but just couldn't.

There are military bases in South Korea, so that's a normal overseas location. My boo was over there until he had a mini-stroke and sent him back here. That's cool. I'm sure if he ran into someone else, they wouldn't have told him shit. -_-

actually I had a professor stop me in the hall once, and I was not in his class anymore and he told me "I know you like to help people, I want to see you get in this program but you need to know you don't have any friends" I was like :unsure: he knew something, people talk and I know them bitches hated me cause I don't hide the fact I'm smart ask a question in class and I know the answer I will tell it. Ch. :filenails: So yea the Marine he was fucking hot aviator shades and shit so I told him you know the worst thing I have seen here is folks don't get in and they have to leave and try all over and retake shit, don't be them, get in or at least leave yourself some room for a chance, I had bitches in my classes with a 3.4 and the dean would say lowest we have taken was a 3.7 I would sit there like bitch you should leave now, why stay? :filenails:

I heard that too. I'm watching it on Netflix right now (I'm not into watching Football) and I don't get why the show was popular.

I stopped watching Weeds after season 3. I tried to watch season 4, but just couldn't.

Weeds ....chile...where do I start? If this was the last season I wouldn't miss it.

actually I had a professor stop me in the hall once, and I was not in his class anymore and he told me "I know you like to help people, I want to see you get in this program but you need to know you don't have any friends" I was like :unsure: he knew something, people talk and I know them bitches hated me cause I don't hide the fact I'm smart ask a question in class and I know the answer I will tell it. Ch. :filenails: So yea the Marine he was fucking hot aviator shades and shit so I told him you know the worst thing I have seen here is folks don't get in and they have to leave and try all over and retake shit, don't be them, get in or at least leave yourself some room for a chance, I had bitches in my classes with a 3.4 and the dean would say lowest we have taken was a 3.7 I would sit there like bitch you should leave now, why stay? :filenails:

So you needed friends to get into the program? What was he smoking? :umm: Yeah I would have left...it's basically a waste of time.

Weeds ....chile...where do I start? If this was the last season I wouldn't miss it.

Folks told me it's way different now than when it use to be. I'm just waiting for Spartacus to come back next year.

Whatever you need to tell yourself, babe :filenails: *kisses his neck*

He's mine. :wub:

He thinks my man Jonny is his when he's been with me for years now since 2002. He didn't even know Jonny existed until maybe a few months ago. He has no argument or place in my relationship. :coffee:

J told me that you're just a temp that's stalking him. -_- (I hope you get the Obsessed reference -_-)

He's mine. :wub:

J told me that you're just a temp that's stalking him. -_- (I hope you get the Obsessed reference -_-)

It was a one night stand with you. I gave him permission. He's sticking to me. He even gave me a ring :wub:

*laughs sweetly then backs away slowly while the nice men in white take you away to solitary confinement* (I didn't get the reference til you told me :lol: )

It was a one night stand with you. I gave him permission. He's sticking to me. He even gave me a ring :wub:

*laughs sweetly then backs away slowly while the nice men in white take you away to solitary confinement* (I didn't get the reference til you told me :lol: )

Handcuffs he had the police officers put on you isn't a ring hun. :coffee:

The only place I'm going is on vacation with him. ^_^ ( :lol: I almost submitted something else but stopped when I thought about that. :asham: )

Handcuffs he had the police officers put on you isn't a ring hun. :coffee:

The only place I'm going is on vacation with him. ^_^ ( :lol: I almost submitted something else but stopped when I thought about that. :asham: )

Oh no, I don't mean one of our S&M nights. I mean the DIAMOND ring he gave me in 07' after August Rush released.We made such beautiful music together :wub: :wub:

Enjoy your fantasy, babe ^_^ *books he and I a vacation somewhere else so you don't follow us* (:unsure: Idk if I should laugh or be offended <_<:lol: )

Oh no, I don't mean one of our S&M nights. I mean the DIAMOND ring he gave me in 07' after August Rush released.We made such beautiful music together :wub: :wub:

Enjoy your fantasy, babe ^_^ *books he and I a vacation somewhere else so you don't follow us* (:unsure: Idk if I should laugh or be offended <_<:lol: )

*looks at your ring* That's not a diamond...that's cubic zirconia. :filenails:

Oh trust me, I'll sing Mariah's "Fantasy" while Jon and I play on the beach. ^_^ ( :shifty: Laugh...the other one was lame. -_-:lol: )

*looks at your ring* That's not a diamond...that's cubic zirconia. :filenails:

Oh trust me, I'll sing Mariah's "Fantasy while Jon and I play on the beach. ^_^ ( :shifty: Laugh...the other one was lame. -_-:lol: )

Oh no, honey. :whistle:

engagement-ring-sale-4096-1.jpg

Diamond. Pure diamond. B)

Awww and dream of what never will be :( I'd pity you if Jonny and I weren't so focused on each other :coffee:^_^ (:lol: What were you gonna say? :lol:)

Oh no, honey. :whistle:

engagement-ring-sale-4096-1.jpg

Diamond. Pure diamond. B)

Awww and dream of what never will be :( I'd pity you if Jonny and I weren't so focused on each other :coffee:^_^ (:lol: What were you gonna say? :lol:)

*takes the ring and sees how easily it bends* Oops. :filenails:

It's about to happen in a few hours once we leave. ^_^ (I was going to reference the Parkers, but remembered that Nicki married the professor at the end. -_-:lol: )