Random thoughts thread

RedSimba

Just imagine if you were in my shoes. -_-:lmao:

Thank you. I'm sure gonna end up being the strict parent and he's going to be the fun one. I told him that's fine as long as they act like they have sense. Plus the strict parent is the one the kids run to whenever they really need help/advice. -_-

How about I call you on 3-way so you can hear for yourself that he belongs with me? <_<

I know :lmao:

Good point lol

I'm not hear for you putting the phone to the TV. :coffee:

That's all you really need. Muscles is okay, but it's not really that important compared to tone and body strength.

Nope. 1 y.o. baby is the cutest baby and rarely cries. His nephew acts that way with everyone, and I've only had to "deal with" him once. He runs over everyone else minus his dad. I don't watch anyone's kid if I don't have the permission to beat them.

that's got to be awkward they must be White then cause you can't request permission to beat a nigga child, you won't get it. :filenails:

Summer of '08 - That dude left for Turkey. He would took leave to visit me when I got back to Alaska after my deployment, but I made the right choice to let it be over with.

Winter of '08 - I had a lil "fuck buddy" but I ended it within a month because that wasn't something I wanted. So I guess that was the rebound since I just wanted sex, not a relationship...plus being in Alaska it was all about staying warm. :wink::wink:

Part of '08-'09 - A friend and I were spending time together and so on. I figured he was gay...he's not a flamer or anything like that, it's just my gaydar is never wrong. So one day he asked me if I would hookup with a guy. I knew what it was about so I told him to ask. He asked and we ended up being in a relationship since we noticed we spent time with each other more than our other friends and decided to make it official.

that's kinda hot :filenails: so then you come on here and flame out because you obviously are str8 acting but what I don't get is the Martin gifs, and watching Ru Paul, I mean no offense but on here you come off as a flamer but somehow Im supposed to reconcile all that with you're a soldier whose pic we may never see and you just so happen to be around other guys and they are/aren't gay but you get them anyway? :unsure: anywho another tangent a soldier came out since the repeal of don't ask don't tell he would do blogs on youtube neck down he had a hot fucking body, well turns out neck up matches too :whistle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVAgz6iyK6A&feature=player_detailpage

Summer of '08 - That dude left for Turkey. He would took leave to visit me when I got back to Alaska after my deployment, but I made the right choice to let it be over with.

Winter of '08 - I had a lil "fuck buddy" but I ended it within a month because that wasn't something I wanted. So I guess that was the rebound since I just wanted sex, not a relationship...plus being in Alaska it was all about staying warm. :wink::wink:

Part of '08-'09 - A friend and I were spending time together and so on. I figured he was gay...he's not a flamer or anything like that, it's just my gaydar is never wrong. So one day he asked me if I would hookup with a guy. I knew what it was about so I told him to ask. He asked and we ended up being in a relationship since we noticed we spent time with each other more than our other friends and decided to make it official.

I'm beginning to question if you're another Bzebabe? are you even in the military? I mean Hotboy you can tell he look hard, and well fed. :filenails:

that's kinda hot :filenails: so then you come on here and flame out because you obviously are str8 acting but what I don't get is the Martin gifs, and watching Ru Paul, I mean no offense but on here you come off as a flamer but somehow Im supposed to reconcile all that with you're a soldier whose pic we may never see and you just so happen to be around other guys and they are/aren't gay but you get them anyway? :unsure: anywho another tangent a soldier came out since the repeal of don't ask don't tell he would do blogs on youtube neck down he had a hot fucking body, well turns out neck up matches too :whistle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVAgz6iyK6A&feature=player_detailpage

he kinda looks like my ex....except that body, my ex wasn't muscle he stayed pressed about being thin, that's why it was funny to me the last time we fucked he was jiggly >_<

okay so problem my ex Brian and I were together late 09 like Dec til summer '10 and I specifically remember you sending a pic of your bf with the tat because Brian agreed he was hot....do you see the timeline disparity?

I sent you the picture when he and I were together. You probably showed him that one, because you assumed that he and I were still together, but we weren't.

I know :lmao:

Good point lol

I'm not hear for you putting the phone to the TV. :coffee:

It's a big headache -_- lol.

It won't be the TV. :rolleyes: Want me to Skype you?

that's got to be awkward they must be White then cause you can't request permission to beat a nigga child, you won't get it. :filenails:

Yeah. I know some black folks that goes off on someone for touching their kids.

I sent you the picture when he and I were together. You probably showed him that one, because you assumed that he and I were still together, but we weren't.

It's a big headache -_- lol.

It won't be the TV. :rolleyes: Want me to Skype you?

Yeah. I know some black folks that goes off on someone for touching their kids.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH but why would you send me a pic of your ex? Unless you thought he was all that....but then that would diss your current Bf? your shit is way too confusing and I'm finally coming down. :filenails: All I know is you give me that C U Next Tuesday vibe :filenails:

Gifs are gifs. Cnd uses Golden Girls gifs, so does that mean he's secretly gay? I know straight married that watches Drag Race...it's just a show. The only thing different from me on here and off here is that I don't use "gurl" and "chile" during convos...and I only uses it on here when I speak to certain people. And I'm not reposting my picture if that's what you're trying to get at. :rolleyes:

I'm beginning to question if you're another Bzebabe? are you even in the military? I mean Hotboy you can tell he look hard, and well fed. :filenails:

There's no Bzebabe here. Game and others are on my Facebook account, I use to email a couple of members from my military email, and my coworkers and ex-coworkers along with friends from back home are all on my Facebook too. ^_^ Swtich has a picture of me when I was in my uniform, it was from when I started actually posting on the board in '07.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH but why would you send me a pic of your ex? Unless you thought he was all that....but then that would diss your current Bf? your shit is way too confusing and I'm finally coming down. :filenails: All I know is you give me that C U Next Tuesday vibe :filenails:

I just told you I sent the picture when he and I were together. :mellow: You showed it to your bf when you two got together. I don't even have my ex's pictures, email or anything associated with him, and that's been for years now. It's not confusing...you're just confusing yourself.

Gifs are gifs. Cnd uses Golden Girls gifs, so does that mean he's secretly gay? I know straight married that watches Drag Race...it's just a show. The only thing different from me on here and off here is that I don't use "gurl" and "chile" during convos...and I only uses it on here when I speak to certain people. And I'm not reposting my picture if that's what you're trying to get at. :rolleyes:

There's no Bzebabe here. Game and others are on my Facebook account, I use to email a couple of members from my military email, and my coworkers and ex-coworkers along with friends from back home are all on my Facebook too. ^_^ Swtich has a picture of me when I was in my uniform, it was from when I started actually posting on the board in '07.

I can only deal with one response at a time, I didn't know we had str8 people left CND is str8? jeez I wanted to jump him too :filenails: :filenails: okay I don't use gurl and chile either outside of here and no I don't want your picture if I did I would ask specifically stop reading into things it's Sunday funday relax....

I can only deal with one response at a time, I didn't know we had str8 people left CND is str8? jeez I wanted to jump him too :filenails: :filenails: okay I don't use gurl and chile either outside of here and no I don't want your picture if I did I would ask specifically stop reading into things it's Sunday funday relax....

A lot of folks don't. However I'm sarcastic when it comes to joking with friends, and I'm even colder when it comes to folks I don't care for. :blush: I'm not reading into anything. :rolleyes:

well a lot of soldiers are going back to school and this one hot fucking Marine dude was in my Med term class and he had the body and he would wear these jeans and they were a little gay, but he was butch I talked to him awhile telling him how to get into his program's professional track I saw him last week and he walked past me smiled said hi....man I need some of that in my life. :filenails:

Because I'm about to deleting my Facebook in a few weeks. :rolleyes: It's the step I need to do to eliminate the stress his family tried to create in the past month after he was hospitalized.

u got waaaayyyy too much going on ....that doesn't mean we can't be friends for a lil while? Oh well I don't do tats anyway I hate them :filenails: