Random thoughts thread

RedSimba

*takes the ring and sees how easily it bends* Oops. :filenails:

It's about to happen in a few hours once we leave. ^_^ (I was going to reference the Parkers, but remembered that Nicki married the professor at the end. -_-:lol: )

*examines my ring on my finger and wonders where the other one came from* :coffee:

*stays in Jonny's lap* Okay, dear. Have fun :wave: *watches the nice men take you away* (Ohhh :lol: )

Oh Reyna, check the Janhova Blessings thread to catch the Damita Jost. -_-

Someone posted something new? :unsure:

*examines my ring on my finger and wonders where the other one came from* :coffee:

*stays in Jonny's lap* Okay, dear. Have fun :wave: *watches the nice men take you away* (Ohhh :lol: )

Someone posted something new? :unsure:

*looks at the one on your finger* THAT'S MINE! I KNEW YOU STOLE IT! :angry:

He's sitting right next to me on the plane right now. We're about to renew our membership to the mile high club. :shifty:

Yep. -_-

*looks at the one on your finger* THAT'S MINE! I KNEW YOU STOLE IT! :angry:

He's sitting right next to me on the plane right now. We're about to renew our membership to the mile high club. :shifty:

Yep. -_-

:yawns: Jonny and I find your determination very flattering, we do, but it's getting kinda dull, babe :coffee:

Whatever help ease you on the ride to the institution ^_^ *smiles as his hands stroke my thighs* :shifty:

I saw!! Read my post! ^_^

:yawns: Jonny and I find your determination very flattering, we do, but it's getting kinda dull, babe :coffee:

Whatever help ease you on the ride to the institution ^_^ *smiles as his hands stroke my thighs* :shifty:

I saw!! Read my post! ^_^

The only Jon you're talking about is Johnny Appleseed. :filenails:

*leans over and gives him head*

Just replied to it.

The only Jon you're talking about is Johnny Appleseed. :filenails:

*leans over and gives him head*

Just replied to it.

:o Don't you talk about our future child that way!! :angry: *kisses his cheek while he rubs my tummy*

:mellow: Uhh..Henri? Babe? I don't think that's appropriate to do to one of the employees :mellow: *takes Jonny and moves us into a bigger mansion in my home of Athens*

:o Don't you talk about our future child that way!! :angry: *kisses his cheek while he rubs my tummy*

:mellow: Uhh..Henri? Babe? I don't think that's appropriate to do to one of the employees :mellow: *takes Jonny and moves us into a bigger mansion in my home of Athens*

You may have one this battle since I can't think of a smart response but trust me, you won't win this war. :flipoff:

Im scared...Im in a program with all White folks, and I am the only Black.....I went today to get some testing done, in order for you to be/work in a hospital you must have clearances that say this person has vaccinations against this and that or immunity, problem was they tested me and I came up neg for something i should be positive for, the mumps. So I had a booster shot, which was to give me immuntity, I go back to re-test to prove I have it now and the "people" gave me a hard time....what is this for? who are you? ...oh no you need a doctor's order...and all the while this Black receptionist was there like no, I know him he been here before and you tested him the first time here and you have the records, why you fucking with him? .....I feel a calling from God...to reach back and to be his instrument...nothing else has brought me down to Earth more than knowing my muthafucking lane and what it aint....real peeps will understand and feel me... :filenails:

I miss Will...I want EVERYONE here to find their own happiness we been here chilling joking and just being here, FANS, we all have one thing in common a love for Miss Jackson....and wow....does she not do the damn thang or what? Love her....The board has come down a bit but we have the real ones and they know who they are, even those that come in and check in just to do that much.............it's all love :clapping:

• Upvote 1

I miss Will...I want EVERYONE here to find their own happiness we been here chilling joking and just being here, FANS, we all have one thing in common a love for Miss Jackson....and wow....does she not do the damn thang or what? Love her....The board has come down a bit but we have the real ones and they know who they are, even those that come in and check in just to do that much.............it's all love :clapping:

+1 for this :thumbup: