The Official Nicki Minaj Thread

TwistedElegance™

My feelings are fine hee20hee-vi.gif I'm laughing at how sad this is. :lmao:

THA POWUH OF GOOGLE IMAGES disco.gif

lets b real sis im not takeing this serious but u are :coffee: and just know out of respect for angie nd the rest of the forum thats the only reason ur not in tears rite now . so keep it cute like you always do bcuz this coulda turned out like some baby pictures(ugly) :coffee:

taking it seriously enough to make empty threats, though hee20hee-vi.gif

Don't feed me any bullshit, covering up your dumb ass under the veil or "respect" and "responsibility." Don't start shit if you don't want shit, it's that simple.

You're the scarecrow and the lion in one, so make sure to ask for a brain and some courage from the wizard. Bye now :wave:

minaj-kimmel.jpg

Nicki performs 'Right Thru Me' on Jimmy Kimmel Live.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gso_-zLVRhk

I was starting to get sick of her performing this, but this is the best I've seen it so far. Usually she just stands there but this time she brought the animation from her face to body (which I think she could do even more of) and I also liked the new wig. Go'on Nicki. Time for a new single though like Roman's Revenge :shifty: Without Eminem though, record another verse and release it.

Nicki Minaj is in good company. With her debut album Pink Friday bowing at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 this week, the Young Money rapper has officially broken the record for second highest first-week sales by a female MC in Billboard’s history, moving 375,190 units.

Lauryn Hill holds the title for highest opening week sales by a female hip-hop act with her solo debut The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, which sold 423,000 copies in September 1998. But Nicki points out that Ms. Hill wasn’t categorized under the “Hip-Hop/Rap” genre.

“Pink Friday has the 2nd highest debut week in the HISTORY of FEMALE RAP w/375,190 units sold. Thank u sooo much 4 supporting this project!” tweeted Nicki, later adding, “Interesting. Lauryn sold 422,000 in the 1st wk w/Miseducation! That album wasn’t categorized as HipHop/Rap under ‘genre.’ So Pink Friday under the ‘HipHop/Rap’ genre has the highest selling first week from a female in HISTORY.”

Before Nicki, Missy Elliott sold the most first-week copies under the “Hip-Hop/Rap” genre with her 2002 album Under Construction (259,000). “I am in the company of 2 amazing groundbreaking women & for that, I am beyond grateful. S/O to Lauryn and Missy. #PinkFriday,” wrote the Harajuku Barbie.

http://www.rap-up.com/2010/12/01/nicki-minaj-claims-billboard-chart-title/#more-66971