The Official Nicki Minaj Thread

TwistedElegance™

I don't know what's worse, stans going at Kim's plastic surgery to defend the lack of quality of Nicki's album or them trying to brag about them first week holiday sales after her album is quickly fall :whistle: Maybe the Black Barbie groupie should have studied BB's lowest selling album to learn how to have quality instead of relying on internet hype and holiday sales to cover up how badly Wayne's ghostwriter(s) couldn't come up with quality shit for her :shifty:

Nicki introduces new alter-ego:

24gmu5e.jpg

Nicki Minaj was feeling shades of blue and green during her appearance on Monday’s “Lopez Tonight.” The multi-colored-haired Barbie tells the talk show host what she did on her day off, how it felt to getting patted on the ass by Regis Philbin aka Reggie Bear, and introduces her newest alter-ego Rosa (pronounced Rrrrrosa). George also presents her with a gift to protect her most famous asset. Plus, she performs her next Pink Friday single “Moment 4 Life.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SsOKZBiLgg

Cool interview! I'm glad M4L is the next single.

I don't know what's worse, stans going at Kim's plastic surgery to defend the lack of quality of Nicki's album or them trying to brag about them first week holiday sales after her album is quickly fall :whistle: Maybe the Black Barbie groupie should have studied BB's lowest selling album to learn how to have quality instead of relying on internet hype and holiday sales to cover up how badly Wayne's ghostwriter(s) couldn't come up with quality shit for her :shifty:

Henri calm down ..Im just bullshitting around for fun..... :shifty:

BUT if Kim's sales was "all that" ..she would be the BEST SELLING FEMALE..not Missy B)

Nicki's debut album is over. As I predicted, she's releasing the last song on the album that's decent. She better enjoy that 1K boost it's gonna give her :lmao:

She must REALLY bother you.. :unsure: You seem to be so consumed with her.. :rolleyes:

Go to Kim's official thread since ur such a fan ...OH WAIT ...THERE ISN'T ONE because she's a NO ONE right now... :excited:

First of all, I'm not the one who brought up Kim's image. Second, it wasn't in defense of Pink Friday. And third, nobody on here is pretending Nicki's album is something it's not or selling what it ain't. Why don't you post in the here and now instead of trying to justify your hate through projections? Nicki's about to debut big so it's all "I'm only here for 2nd and 3rd week sales". Pink Friday's second week sales match The Naked Truth's first so it's "I hope she enjoys the one remaining hit she had left on that album". Somebody defends the quality of her album and your big safety net is that "ghostwriters" shit. You don't know that for certain, you just have your mind already made up. Perhaps if you'd played Pink Friday MORE THAN ONCE before deleting it you'd know there are hits lying in waiting. 'Fly', 'Blazin', even 'Super Bass' (a bonus track) have huge potential. It seems like no matter what she does you're going to hate, and that clouds all kinda shit. When people act that way I find it hard to take them seriously.

• Upvote 1

First of all, I'm not the one who brought up Kim's image. Second, it wasn't in defense of Pink Friday. And third, nobody on here is pretending Nicki's album is something it's not or selling what it ain't. Why don't you post in the here and now instead of trying to justify your hate through projections? Nicki's about to debut big so it's all "I'm only here for 2nd and 3rd week sales". Pink Friday's second week sales match The Naked Truth's first so it's "I hope she enjoys the one remaining hit she had left on that album". Somebody defends the quality of her album and your big safety net is that "ghostwriters" shit. You don't know that for certain, you just have your mind already made up. Perhaps if you'd played Pink Friday MORE THAN ONCE before deleting it you'd know there are hits lying in waiting. 'Fly', 'Blazin', even 'Super Bass' (a bonus track) have huge potential. It seems like no matter what she does you're going to hate, and that clouds all kinda shit. When people act that way I find it hard to take them seriously.

Well damn. :excited:

ROMAN! ROMAN! YOU'VE GONE MAD! :lol:

First off when did plastic surgery equals someone's entire image? If that's the case, Janet's images would be summed up by her nose job :coffee: Secondly it was in defense of Pink Trashday not being able to live up to its hype...maybe she shouldn't try to create female beef when her album can't compete :coffee: I didn't finish reading the rest of your post, because I'm not here for someone trying to stan for obvious holiday sales when the dog shit I almost stepped in outside contains countless of quality that wannabe Black Barbie will never achieve since her minutes are up :wave: