Monthiversary! ^_^

Reyna ♔

Wow. I've been here for a whole month. Nearly an advanced member already. Not really news, but just wanted to say that I love this place! ^_^

Even among questionable stanning and debate after debate, you guys totally rock! ^_^ even you, too shNUKums :filenails:

Shoutout to my brothers: TOF and SloLove. And to my official forum buddies: Bu, Je M'appelle Barbra, Selita Jo, Austion, Henry, Roc, WRTW, iJanet, Art, CND and (if I forget you, tell me ^_^). You guys are the best :wub:

And most importantly: :excited: LONG LIVE THE GODDESS AND QUEEN: MS. JANET!! I Love You More, Wifey! Your soldier, FOREVER!:excited:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

For Janet:

A poor man's daughter I may be, but I have a priceless love for you that's lifetime guaranteed. I don't have the silver and gold that the elite woman wants, but I have the determination and skill to work for them and get them for you just in time. When you grace me with your presence I'll have all you want and need, so for now let my heart be your jewels and my soul be your crown. Since I can't say it any better, I'll say it the way I know how. I love you, Janet, a thousand times over.

Btw, for any of the curious: This is me. :blush:

2wmhmqc.jpg

Sidenote: The little romantic poems and phrases you see attached to almost any Janet post from me, don't freak out. I'm just a Leo woman who was overdosed on the romance. HEAVILY overdosed. She just means so much to me and I dedicate an entire section of my work to her. My most prized work

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love ur love for Janhova

its so adorable and cute

something new everyday

:blush: Thank you. That I appreciate most. I won't tell stories because I'm sure many have them, too. But she will always have a reign over me. Come what may. Her place is secured. Eternally.

ur actually a Janet fan

and bring something new, fresh, and exciting to the board

unlike these has-beens, promoting their favorite flops

Would you give it a rest already? :sigh:

Congrats, RNS. You're a great guy cheers.gif

To the nobody always talking shit ^

no one knows or cares who the fuck you are stop acting like you run shit cus you DON'T.

ROC RUNS IT.

Who the fuk gives a shit about u

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1310231342' post='179360]

You really should

Who the fuk gives a shit about u

Ur the one whining at my apparent whining

why dont u get over it

I'm not whining in fact, I'm just saying give it a rest. You made your point and nothing changed.

Wow. I've been here for a whole month. Nearly an advanced member already. Not really news, but just wanted to say that I love this place! ^_^

Even among questionable stanning and debate after debate, you guys totally rock! ^_^ even you, too shNUKums :filenails:

Shoutout to my brothers: TOF and SloLove. And to my official forum buddy: Bu ^_^ and potential buddies. You guys are the best :wub:

And most importantly: :excited: LONG LIVE THE GODDESS AND QUEEN: MS. JANET!! I Love You More, Wifey! Your soldier, FOREVER!:excited:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

For Janet:

A poor man's daughter I may be, but I have a priceless love for you that's lifetime guaranteed. I don't have the silver and gold that the elite woman wants, but I have the determination and skill to work for them and get them for you just in time. When you grace me with your presence I'll have all you want and need, so for now let my heart be your jewels and my soul be your crown. Since I can't say it any better, I'll say it the way I know how. I love you, Janet, a thousand times over.

Btw, for any of the curious: This is me. :blush:

2wmhmqc.jpg

Sidenote: The little romantic poems and phrases you see attached to almost any Janet post from me, don't freak out. I'm just a Leo woman who was overdosed on the romance. HEAVILY overdosed. She just means so much to me and I dedicate an entire section of my work to her. My most prized work

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

It doesn't seem like a month, but you've already become a part of our fam....a welcome addition! :blush:

Happy Monthiversay, Lil Sis. :wub:

To the nobody always talking shit ^

no one knows or cares who the fuck you are stop acting like you run shit cus you DON'T.

ROC RUNS IT.

Girl, why are you acting like your tag has not been pulled off of you!?! :rolleyes:

Archived