Rolling Stone: 100 Greatest Artists

Kim

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blatin you liked Madonna before you found out she was white ...lets not :lol:

Once again.. I already knew Madonna was white.

I didn't know Teena Marie was white..

And me liking a few of her songs (never bought a single or album) doesn't mean anything...

Once again.. I already knew Madonna was white.I didn't know Teena Marie was white..

And me liking a few of her songs (never bought a single or album) doesn't mean anything...

Thats not what you told me..you said when you first heard borderline or star bright or some shit by Madonna..u liked it becuz u thought it was a black bitch and then u seen the video and find out she was white :rolleyes:

Thats not what you told me..you said when you first heard borderline or star bright or some shit by Madonna..u liked it becuz u thought it was a black bitch and then u seen the video and find out she was white :rolleyes:

Come on now Dayz.. I never said that... And I heard Burning up before I heard Borderline..

Come on now Dayz.. I never said that... And I heard Burning up before I heard Borderline..

Thats why it sticks out in my head..becuz I remember u saying that to me. Something about her first couple of singles...u liked...and you didnt find out she was white until later.

Archived