Super-Sized baby weighs 16lbs!!

Selz

JaMichael Brown is one big baby boy.

Baby Brown entered the world twice the size of an average newborn. He was so big the Texas hospital didn’t have diapers big enough to fit him. Some doctors believe he may be the largest baby born in Texas. Actually, baby Brown’s size can be compared to that of a three to six-month-old baby. Brown is 24 inches long and has a 17 inch chest.

According to ABC News, the Guinness World Records states ʺthe biggest baby on record weighed in at 23.12 pounds at birth back in 1879 in Canada.ʺ

Brown’s mother, Janet Jackson, suffered from gestational diabetes during her pregnancy. Gestational diabetes can cause a high birth weight in newborn babies.

http://www.empowher....ghs-over-16-lbs

*death* :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I hope she had a c-section. If not, her poon probably looks like a deflated basketball. pinch988.gif

LMAO that reminds me of the Family Guy ep, where Stewie says that after Chris he pretty much 'strolled out of there' :lmao: :lmao:

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1310490190' post='182080]

Brown’s mother, Janet Jackson, suffered from gestational diabetes during her pregnancy. Gestational diabetes can cause a high birth weight in newborn babies.

that is not the mommas name

The average weight of a newborn baby is about 7 1/2 pounds, which is why it's shocking -- even in Texas -- that a woman has given birth to a 16-pound baby boy.

Two feet tall at birth, JaMichael Brown is the biggest baby ever born in the state of Texas.

"A lot of the stuff we bought him is too little," mother Janet Johnson told The Today Show.

that is not the mommas name

The average weight of a newborn baby is about 7 1/2 pounds, which is why it's shocking -- even in Texas -- that a woman has given birth to a 16-pound baby boy.

Two feet tall at birth, JaMichael Brown is the biggest baby ever born in the state of Texas.

"A lot of the stuff we bought him is too little," mother Janet Johnson told The Today Show.

Where'd you find that? I guess somebody else done fucked up :lol:

And people call me crazy when I say pregnancy and childbirth is not a beautiful miracle, but a disgusting reality. :&

I could never.

PS: Someone said the dad's name is Michael and that's why they called the baby Ja(net)Michael. True? I can't be bothered to look or watch the video. Seeing 16 lb baby is enough for me. But if so, :asham:

Archived