Open Relationships?

Bailey

+1 :filenails: love you blogs btw :thumbup:

Thanks, too many angry people are starting to watch my stuff now, some guy said he's gonna come knock my teeth out :filenails:

you know what they do that gets me though, is okay so let's say one hooks up wit a hot dude, the other might find out, and then he has to have the same dude or someone hotter, they compete against each other. So strange.

yea I'm too emotionally attached to people for that to ever work. I'd get jealous and be ready to fight everybody.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well that was until my last, he lived 2 hours away one way and I came to him every weekend, he lives 15 minutes away from me now, job promo, and is dating a 20YO longer than we were together, but that's because the 20YO puts up wit shit I left :filenails:

Bailey we know your lovelife by now .. :rolleyes:

Thanks, too many angry people are starting to watch my stuff now, some guy said he's gonna come knock my teeth out :filenails:

yea I'm too emotionally attached to people for that to ever work. I'd get jealous and be ready to fight everybody.

Are you saying you're the type to literally fight over somebody? If so,I would be surprised...you dont strike me as that type. I would think you are the "let em go" type..

SPEAK ON IT BABUH! :clapping:

You know it! :cheers:

Those are the ones who invest too much and put up with more than they should because they so badly wanna have someone. Being a hopeless romantic can work against you in some cases. Alot of bitches are getting they ass whooped becuase they're hopeless romanctics. The idea of being single fears alot of ppl...and that is sad to me,truly sad.

Not always. Being romantic doesn't mean you put up with alot of shit. As for me, there's only been one relationship like that. Not everyone who's romantic necessarily is a pushover. Speaking for myself, I always stand my ground. I just have alot of love to give to someone special when the time is right, I know how and wanna shower her with gifts and affection, and I know how to say it to her with songs and poems. There are nagatives to it, yes. But the bliss makes up for it in the end ^_^

Those are the ones who invest too much and put up with more than they should because they so badly wanna have someone. Being a hopeless romantic can work against you in some cases. Alot of bitches are getting they ass whooped becuase they're hopeless romanctics. The idea of being single fears alot of ppl...and that is sad to me,truly sad.

thats not true at all u can be a hopeless romantic and not be stupid, those are two separate things, i will say im a hopeless romantic but i wont put up with bullshit, or have someone making me feel like a little kid sitting in a corner, that's just not gonna happen...NEXT!

You know it! :cheers:

Not always. Being romantic doesn't mean you put up with alot of shit. As for me, there's only been one relationship like that. Not everyone who's romantic necessarily is a pushover. Speaking for myself, I always stand my ground. I just have alot of love to give to someone special when the time is right, I know how and wanna shower her with gifts and affection, and I know how to say it to her with songs and poems. There are nagatives to it, yes. But the bliss makes up for it in the end ^_^

Being a hopeless romantic means you're in love with the idea of being in love..not that you're literally romanctic. It means you believe in that white picket fence with a family fairytale

I didnt say anthing was wrong with it..it just aint for me. Relationships aint for everybody..marriage aint for everybody. I just live a different life and find fulfillment in other things...EXCUSE da hell outta me :umm:

you cool this wasn't a damn em thread, it's a discussion, like I said I have not been involved with someone so long that this comes up, and if both parties can be cool wit it then who is to say no? Especially if you fucked yo man a millions ways from Sunday and it's boring now.

thats not true at all u can be a hopeless romantic and not be stupid, those are two separate things, i will say im a hopeless romantic but i wont put up with bullshit, or have someone making me feel like a little kid sitting in a corner, that's just not gonna happen...NEXT!

Well men are different...you have alot of women who say THEY DONT WANT TO BE ALONE...come on Ralph..we ALL have been a witness to it. Im not saying EVERY hopeless romantic but in some cases you do have ppl who put up with shit because they dont want to be alone.

I didnt say anthing was wrong with it..it just aint for me. Relationships aint for everybody..marriage aint for everybody. I just live a different life and find fulfillment in other things...EXCUSE da hell outta me :umm:

hey..we are who we are...its not like we go out of our way to be who or what we are, shit happens you move on, you grow wiser from it but u dont let it fuck up wht ur heart feels ya know and everyone's different, maybe you'll find someone one day that will make you change everything you said in this post..Brandy said "NEVER SAY NEVER" my friend

you cool this wasn't a damn em thread, it's a discussion, like I said I have not been involved with someone so long that this comes up, and if both parties can be cool wit it then who is to say no? Especially if you fucked yo man a millions ways from Sunday and it's boring now.

Alot of times..normal couples grow bored of each other..thats why they may feel the need to open it up. B)

they have their moments where I be like ummmm Im here. I know you guys are going at it, but there are OTHER persons present hell :filenails:

Well men are different...you have alot of women who say THEY DONT WANT TO BE ALONE...come on Ralph..we ALL have been a witness to it. Im not saying EVERY hopeless romantic but in some cases you do have ppl who put up with shit because they dont want to be alone.

well i didnt read that before so hush, lol but yeah i have a female friend who went, and is still going through it, got arrested behind some man, he put his hands on her and she went to court AND sat next to him so....but yeah im all set with that, im a hopeless romantic to a degree, i'll give my blood, sweat, tears, my all to the one i love but the second i see some bitchassness going on, im outty like Toni Braxton's belly button

Being a hopeless romantic means you're in love with the idea of being in love..not that you're literally romanctic. It means you believe in that white picket fence with a family fairytale

THIS.

Hopeless romantic doesn't mean you're a pushover. Being one myself, I'd say I'd know. What you're describing is delusional romantic. Hopeless romantic is a showering type of romance. You always go the extra mile for your lover. Doing something simple is hardly ever an idea. From the little songs and poems to the trips any and everywhere you can afford. You are so involved with giving your lover the best because you know they love and appreciate it. They don;t take you for granted.

Alot of times..normal couples grow bored of each other..thats why they may feel the need to open it up. B)

^^this, is the topic here folks :filenails: to be or not to be that is the question. The longest I was wit one dude was almost 2 years and we NEVER had this come up. The sex got bunk tho :filenails:

hey..we are who we are...its not like we go out of our way to be who or what we are, shit happens you move on, you grow wiser from it but u dont let it fuck up wht ur heart feels ya know and everyone's different, maybe you'll find someone one day that will make you change everything you said in this post..Brandy said "NEVER SAY NEVER" my friend

Im not tryna battle with you,Ralph..its really not that serious. I speak on things I've been observing for 28 years. Its there. I dont turn the blind on eye for the sake of saying "this aint possible" or "that aint possible". Some hopeless romantics fear loneliness..and it is what it is. So many ppl can say to someone "why wont u leave him" ...becuase they are in love with the idea of being in love and to walk away from that means they're left with nothing. Thats how some think. EVERYONE is not strong like you and can get up and walk thru that door..ESPECIALLY not women...they are emotionally attached and they will always put up with more shit than men.

THIS.

Hopeless romantic doesn't mean you're a pushover. Being one myself, I'd say I'd know. What you're describing is delusional romantic. Hopeless romantic is a showering type of romance. You always go the extra mile for your lover. Doing something simple is hardly ever an idea. From the little songs and poems to the trips any and everywhere you can afford. You are so involved with giving your lover the best because you know they love and appreciate it. They don;t take you for granted.

ahhhhh awww that gave me chills and made me think of my bebe :wub::yahoo::excited: i go hard for the one i love and i know it's a two way street with the both of us, so i have no reservations in giving my all to him

well i didnt read that before so hush, lol but yeah i have a female friend who went, and is still going through it, got arrested behind some man, he put his hands on her and she went to court AND sat next to him so....but yeah im all set with that, im a hopeless romantic to a degree, i'll give my blood, sweat, tears, my all to the one i love but the second i see some bitchassness going on, im outty like Toni Braxton's belly button

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well Ta-Doe on dat ass. Im leaning towards being a romantic, plenty of str8 couples stay together happily and don't go this route so why gay men gotta be fucking dogs? :filenails: I don't want my man coming home blown out from some dude and I don't know shit and trust I know this couple DON'T tell.

ahhhhh awww that gave me chills and made me think of my bebe :wub::yahoo::excited: i go hard for the one i love and i know it's a two way street with the both of us, so i have no reservations in giving my all to him

Awww!! ^_^ See? This is the bliss of being a hopeless romantic. :wub: You two look adorable in your sig by the way ^_^

Im not tryna battle with you,Ralph..its really not that serious. I speak on things I've been observing for 28 years. Its there. I dont turn the blind on eye for the sake of saying "this aint possible" or "that aint possible". Some hopeless romantics fear loneliness..and it is what it is. So many ppl can say to someone "why wont u leave him" ...becuase they are in love with the idea of being in love and to walk away from that means they're left with nothing. Thats how some think. EVERYONE is not strong like you and can get up and walk thru that door..ESPECIALLY not women...they are emotionally attached and they will always put up with more shit than men.

I hate I made this thread now, you hitting a nerve, my last fucking nerve. Well I can't be that weak I did walk on his ass but he left nothing there to stay so fuck him. :filenails:

Archived