Open Relationships?

Bailey

Im not tryna battle with you,Ralph..its really not that serious. I speak on things I've been observing for 28 years. Its there. I dont turn the blind on eye for the sake of saying "this aint possible" or "that aint possible". Some hopeless romantics fear loneliness..and it is what it is. So many ppl can say to someone "why wont u leave him" ...becuase they are in love with the idea of being in love and to walk away from that means they're left with nothing. Thats how some think. EVERYONE is not strong like you and can get up and walk thru that door..ESPECIALLY not women...they are emotionally attached and they will always put up with more shit than men.

i didnt know i was battling im not mad or anything just conversing with u -_- but i hear what ur saying i guess it will be the neverending story, sometimes being with someone is all people know because once they get out of a r'ship they are so quick to get back in one at all costs, that they are unknowingly or knowingly hurting themselves time and time again

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i didnt know i was battling im not mad or anything just conversing with u -_- but i hear what ur saying i guess it will be the neverending story, sometimes being with someone is all people know because once they get out of a r'ship they are so quick to get back in one at all costs, that they are unknowingly or knowingly hurting themselves time and time again

I know what you feeling......I felt it....the world could crumble around you, you could get cussed out at work, but I got baby to go home to :wub: that shit is so intoxicating.

Thats you're opinion and you are entitled to ur opinion

well maybe the desperate part but the open relationship is a half assed, how can, on one side you say you're in a relation ship, with a person, but say we can talk to whoever we want, i thought being in a relationship was having something stable between two people that want to build something together

I know what you feeling......I felt it....the world could crumble around you, you could get cussed out at work, but I got baby to go home to :wub: that shit is so intoxicating.

YES!!! u hit it on the muthafuckin HEAD! i was just telling him the other day i was at work about to cuss out one of my co workers and i was pissed man, i got alerts from my fb and i looked he had posted some pics we took a while back, that just changed my whole mood, and i was happy all over again

YES!!! u hit it on the muthafuckin HEAD! i was just telling him the other day i was at work about to cuss out one of my co workers and i was pissed man, i got alerts from my fb and i looked he had posted some pics we took a while back, that just changed my whole mood, and i was happy all over again

that is one hell of a feeling, like oh well my boss is an ass, im going home to some good ass so fuck it :lmao::yahoo:

Awww!! ^_^ See? This is the bliss of being a hopeless romantic. :wub: You two look adorable in your sig by the way ^_^

yes! ive never ever in my 25 years felt THIS way about a person, i mean i've liked people but never anywhere close to what i feel now it's like waking up and having a euphoric state all day long 24/7..p.s. thanks alot!

yes! ive never ever in my 25 years felt THIS way about a person, i mean i've liked people but never anywhere close to what i feel now it's like waking up and having a euphoric state all day long 24/7..p.s. thanks alot!

Mmm. No matter what any say. When being a hopeless romantic finally pays off. It really REALLY pays off. Nothing is better. ^_^ && No problem! ^_^

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well Ta-Doe on dat ass. Im leaning towards being a romantic, plenty of str8 couples stay together happily and don't go this route so why gay men gotta be fucking dogs? :filenails: I don't want my man coming home blown out from some dude and I don't know shit and trust I know this couple DON'T tell.

thats why its so rare in the gay community for gay dudes to be monogamous, idk wht it is man >_<

I remember hearing my phone text message go off everyday same time....I had to change the tone after the break it was too much. :filenails:

thats why its so rare in the gay community for gay dudes to be monogamous, idk wht it is man >_<

My lil theory here....im about ass old as Blatin so we go back like 8 tracks :rolleyes: I think gay men are courted by the media whether fashion or even gay pride events ALL SEX, we don't see enough stable relationships, I saw a picture of Neil Patrick Harris and his BF and they were in jeans and a tee shirt holding babies, now how often do we see that?

I remember hearing my phone text message go off everyday same time....I had to change the tone after the break it was too much. :filenails:

i remember i was at work and he sent me a dirty picture, i txtd him back like Thank God no one was around me when i opened it, but yeah man, i have a ringtone specifically for when he calls it's rocketeer by far east movement, thats like our lil theme song, it represents everything about us, when i hear it on my phone i could be tired as hell from working all day and i will instantly get a boost of energy :wub: i wish iphone would let u customize txt message alerts too

i remember i was at work and he sent me a dirty picture, i txtd him back like Thank God no one was around me when i opened it, but yeah man, i have a ringtone specifically for when he calls it's rocketeer by far east movement, thats like our lil theme song, it represents everything about us, when i hear it on my phone i could be tired as hell from working all day and i will instantly get a boost of energy :wub: i wish iphone would let u customize txt message alerts too

you got something great too, that summer love aint nothing like it....mine was in the winter and we went til spring. :cry:

My lil theory here....im about ass old as Blatin so we go back like 8 tracks :rolleyes: I think gay men are courted by the media whether fashion or even gay pride events ALL SEX, we don't see enough stable relationships, I saw a picture of Neil Patrick Harris and his BF and they were in jeans and a tee shirt holding babies, now how often do we see that?

hahah ok janet, but yeah i hear wht ur saying exactly its sad because its like us younger gays looks up to yall and even you're saying how sad it is, and ur right neil is a role model for that reason, me and pierre talk about marriage and babies, i was watching this doc on netflix called gay sex in the 70s, i was disgusted man

okay I have class in the morning and tests and shit, I have to say Im not for open relationships...Im loyal, and if I want you I don't want anything else nor need it, I told my ex that once, I think it was hard for him to comprehend that he was enough more than enough.

okay I have class in the morning and tests and shit, I have to say Im not for open relationships...Im loyal, and if I want you I don't want anything else nor need it, I told my ex that once, I think it was hard for him to comprehend that he was enough more than enough.

i hear ya man good luck on everything my studious friend, but i sometimes feel bad for bf, due to his last relationship he was left with scars of lack of self-esteem and the thought that no one really wants him, it breaks my heart when he asks me why do you want me?

awww, we were talking for 3 months before we made it official so 5 months altogether

just soak it up, have a moment together that you remember forever, I can remember arriving at my ex's house, and we made out so tough in his kitchen we may as well had fucked right there. :thumbup: I will always remember that kiss, it was so intoxicating like damn you want it as much as I do and we on the same fucking page....mmmmmmmmmmm u taste good boy

hahah ok janet, but yeah i hear wht ur saying exactly its sad because its like us younger gays looks up to yall and even you're saying how sad it is, and ur right neil is a role model for that reason, me and pierre talk about marriage and babies, i was watching this doc on netflix called gay sex in the 70s, i was disgusted man

my therapist told me about the 70's it was a free for all no cares no boundaries and all fun....ewww :thumbdown: ask Blatin he could probably tell you :coffee: goodnight :asham::yahoo:

Archived