Open Relationships?

Bailey

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just soak it up, have a moment together that you remember forever, I can remember arriving at my ex's house, and we made out so tough in his kitchen we may as well had fucked right there. :thumbup: I will always remember that kiss, it was so intoxicating like damn you want it as much as I do and we on the same fucking page....mmmmmmmmmmm u taste good boy

haha yeah we def have one moment that we will remember forever :wink:

It is a rare thing...I admire those who have been together 20 plus years and have stayed monogamous

yeah thats def our template we already said we wanna be like the designer valentino and his partner theyve been together for decades! and his partner stayed with him even though his work takes up most of their life, thats DEDICATION!

yeah thats def our template we already said we wanna be like the designer valentino and his partner theyve been together for decades! and his partner stayed with him even though his work takes up most of their life, thats DEDICATION!

yes it is!

Those are the ones who invest too much and put up with more than they should because they so badly wanna have someone. Being a hopeless romantic can work against you in some cases. Alot of bitches are getting they ass whooped becuase they're hopeless romanctics. The idea of being single fears alot of ppl...and that is sad to me,truly sad.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Relationship to me implies monogamy. I can't deal with someone claiming to love me and only me, but still feel the need to fuck others. I'd rather be friends with benefits, that way there is no expectation of commitment to begin with. We just fuckin. :filenails:

I think its very selfish to want someone at home stashed away, and still be out fucking around. Just stay single if thats the case.

Relationship to me implies monogamy. I can't deal with someone claiming to love me and only me, but still feel the need to fuck others. I'd rather be friends with benefits, that way there is no expectation of commitment to begin with. We just fuckin. :filenails:

I think its very selfish to want someone at home stashed away, and still be out fucking around. Just stay single if thats the case.

EX-FUCKIN-ACTLY!

AND I THINK PEOPLE GET CONFUSED ON FEAR OF BEING ALONE AND NOT WANTING TO BE ALONE...THERES A DIFFERENCE

AM I AFRAID OF BEING ALONE?...NOPE...DO I WANNA BE ALONE? NOPE

IMO WHATS THE WORLD WITHOUT LOVE...LOVE TO CALL YOUR OWN...AT THE END OF THE DAY, WHEN THE SEX STOPS YOU WANT THAT PERSON THERE YOU HAVE THAT CONNECTION WITH

AND YOU MAY NOT SEE OR WANT THAT NOW AT 20, 30, 40, OR EVEN 50...BUT REALLY AT SOME POINT YOU'RE GONNA BE LIKE DAMN

THIS IS WHAT I TRY TO TELL MISTA...AND HE'S WITNESSED IT FIRST HAND...ALL THE MONEY AND FANCY CRAP DONT MEAN SHIT IF YOU DONT HAVE SOMEONE TO SHARE IT WITH...LOVE TRUE LOVE

AND I THINK PEOPLE GET CONFUSED ON FEAR OF BEING ALONE AND NOT WANTING TO BE ALONE...THERES A DIFFERENCE

AM I AFRAID OF BEING ALONE?...NOPE...DO I WANNA BE ALONE? NOPE

IMO WHATS THE WORLD WITHOUT LOVE...LOVE TO CALL YOUR OWN...AT THE END OF THE DAY, WHEN THE SEX STOPS YOU WANT THAT PERSON THERE YOU HAVE THAT CONNECTION WITH

AND YOU MAY NOT SEE OR WANT THAT NOW AT 20, 30, 40, OR EVEN 50...BUT REALLY AT SOME POINT YOU'RE GONNA BE LIKE DAMN

THIS IS WHAT I TRY TO TELL MISTA...AND HE'S WITNESSED IT FIRST HAND...ALL THE MONEY AND FANCY CRAP DONT MEAN SHIT IF YOU DONT HAVE SOMEONE TO SHARE IT WITH...LOVE TRUE LOVE

another handsome siggy rocking Sean John, okay but you not tackling the other side that Dayz brought up, how can you explain that away? Two people that seem like they together cause its stable but they fuck around. I can say the one thing about the couple I'm thinking about is they seem to be more friends than anything else they don't have lovey dovey moments I don't see it.

another handsome siggy rocking Sean John, okay but you not tackling the other side that Dayz brought up, how can you explain that away? Two people that seem like they together cause its stable but they fuck around. I can say the one thing about the couple I'm thinking about is they seem to be more friends than anything else they don't have lovey dovey moments I don't see it.

not everyone shows public affection...i didnt read every post...i scanned through

I can't do it. It's really not for me. I actually find it quite disgusting depending on the extent of it. A friend of mine who recently broke up with his boyfriend used to do this. Their relationship was rocky, on and off , on and off , but the moments they were off he would literally get on-line and find a new guy that same night even if they were not speaking for 2 or 3 days. This was allll the time. They broke up one summer and he spent the whole summer fucking about 20 different dudes :mellow: then they eventually got back together and agreed to have an open relationship because the main problem was that they wanted to mess with other people all along but they loved each other. I can't do that. I have been in relationships myself and not spoke to my partner for 2-3 days at a time but never did I run into somebody elses bed during a dispute

Archived