Open Relationships?

Bailey

Ok Im gonna shoot str8 out da gate, I do not support this. That said, I know a few couples that basically treat sex like it's a snack that's it. I just cannot accept the idea my dude and myself we fuck around like that. Now I know guys that have been together for a decade so sometimes they may add another guy or do something on the side. BUT what gives me pause to think is when they come back like "well we closed the relationship back" and I sit there like yea I heard that one before :filenails: I get after having the same piece of ass/dick for a few years minds wonder, but come on is that really da bizness? I had a guy come up to me in the club when I was out wit one of those couples and str8 out say "aint they the ones that fuck around?" I was like I don't know about that. :filenails:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm too stingy for that

you know what they do that gets me though, is okay so let's say one hooks up wit a hot dude, the other might find out, and then he has to have the same dude or someone hotter, they compete against each other. So strange.

I don't understand the whole "open relationship" concept, which obviously means it ain't for me. I'm sure the people who are involved get it, but yeah... For me, I see, a relationship (two people), and people who want to just fuck around, which I think is fine as long as you're honest about it and don't convince someone that they're the ONLY one But to me open relationship says..."I want the comfort of having YOU to come home to, but I wanna fuck other things..." *shrug* I'd never be in one. Monogamous relationship, or openly screw what you wanna, not both...

If you dont understand it...its not for you to understand. Thats what I've learned :lol: I use to think the same thing but then I was enlightened by a kat that broke it ALL down to me because he's been in one for 8 years..him and his are still going STRONG. I have a whole new outlook on that "alternative arrangement"

I don't understand the whole "open relationship" concept, which obviously means it ain't for me. I'm sure the people who are involved get it, but yeah... For me, I see, a relationship (two people), and people who want to just fuck around, which I think is fine as long as you're honest about it and don't convince someone that they're the ONLY one But to me open relationship says..."I want the comfort of having YOU to come home to, but I wanna fuck other things..." *shrug* I'd never be in one. Monogamous relationship, or openly screw what you wanna, not both...

see you have a point because when talking about it one of the guys told me he would travel for work right, and he met some kid that he thought was all that, but he said he could never see himself leaving his other half. Funny thing is they both be online on sex sites and I just be like :unsure:

If you dont understand it...its not for you to understand. Thats what I've learned :lol: I use to think the same thing but then I was enlightened by a kat that broke it ALL down to me because he's been in one for 8 years..him and his are still going STRONG. I have a whole new outlook on that "alternative arrangement"

I really did not finish what I should be saying, having not been with someone that long I cannot say what would and would not be, if he loves me, and he just getting a nut cause we both agree a nut is only a nut, means no more together than single.... :unsure:

im against it, i think thats stupid, makes no sense whatso ever to be in a relationship but both of you are allowed to see and fuck other people, just be single

They like the stability of having something to come home to. When you're single alot of those options aren't present.

Bailey are you a hopeless romantic?..I notice your personal threads are always about sappy ass love and relationship shit .. :&

I should pop u a neg but Im starting to be cool wit yo punk ass.... :filenails: honey Im naive I think love is all glitter and happy endings.

I don't care if someone else does it. It may keep a relationship fresh, without as much pressure. Sometimes just knowing you're not stuck in the relationship can help it flourish. I'm just saying...I don't get how folks do it, therefore it ain't for me to do. I'd rather just be single and do shit on my own terms, without having to answer to a DAMN person. :whistle:

Hey..nothing wrong with bring truly romantic :wub: Romantics are the world ^_^

Those are the ones who invest too much and put up with more than they should because they so badly wanna have someone. Being a hopeless romantic can work against you in some cases. Alot of bitches are getting they ass whooped becuase they're hopeless romanctics. The idea of being single fears alot of ppl...and that is sad to me,truly sad.

well that was until my last, he lived 2 hours away one way and I came to him every weekend, he lives 15 minutes away from me now, job promo, and is dating a 20YO longer than we were together, but that's because the 20YO puts up wit shit I left :filenails:

nothing...more power to ya'll :umm:

I'm not all romantic either :asham:

It's exactly what it sounds like...hopeless. I'm here for reality. That's just what works for me :thumbup:

If you're a hopeless romantic...do you, boo! Whatever works for ya ;)

Archived