The official RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! thread

Selz

A place to put your rants Wish my neighbours dogs would shut the fuck up :angry:

Also my mum keeps hassling me to tell her how to work Facebook... but she does it over the phone which drives me up the wall. If I'd wanted to work in I.T. that's what I'd be doing. :coffee: Also she want me to sort out her TV and her central heating :rolleyes:

Fuckin' Alaskan weather....shit pissed me off to the extreme this week :angry: Every fuckin' thing was closed on and off base for the whole week because we had a "heat wave" and a snow storm going at the same time...everything warmed up and the ice and snow started melting so they sent everyone home before it got worse...which means I couldn't do any out processing so I could leave this place by this upcoming Tuesday. Then Wednesday while I was outside smoking, it went from warm and sunny to instantly cold and foggy within 5 minutes of me being outside. Now the water has frozen over and it's snowing again so that mean it's ice on top of ice which is covered by snow....and next week they're saying it's suppose to be a repeat of the warm shit smiley-angry016.gif

I truly loathe old folks, fat asses and slow fucks in the airports :mellow: I'm too tired, hungry and pissed off to be waiting on these hoes to take their sweet time while I have to rush to my next gate to board in 20 minutes. I had to yell at someone to move the fuck outta the damn way, because they wanted to do a slow strut in front of us :umm:

A place to put your rants Wish my neighbours dogs would shut the fuck up :angry:

Also my mum keeps hassling me to tell her how to work Facebook... but she does it over the phone which drives me up the wall. If I'd wanted to work in I.T. that's what I'd be doing. :coffee: Also she want me to sort out her TV and her central heating :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: b nice to ur mom...u only get one

anyhoo the big girl over the wall at work keeps eating crunchy chips make all kinda noise :angry: she eats all day :lmao: :lmao: