California lawmakers to promote 'Caylee's Law'

Reyna ♔

that'll never happen.. my name says "king" for a reason huney..

now go play with your dolls while adults are speaking

And my name means "Queen", so what's your point? :coffee:

You aren't one of the adults so you can shove that doll shit right up your ass. :coffee:

Game...The only thing I agree with you on as far as the "stupid" part is that we have to actually have a goddamned law for this. It should be a no brainer. My child is dead...I'm going to the police, My child is missing....FUCK THE 24 hour rule. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE GOING TO SEARCH FOR MY CHILD RIGHT NOW OR YOU WILL BE CHASING ME WHEN I GET INTO YOUR POLICE VEHICLE AND DO MY OWN DAMNED SEARCH!!!

Game...The only thing I agree with you on as far as the "stupid" part is that we have to actually have a goddamned law for this. It should be a no brainer. My child is dead...I'm going to the police, My child is missing....FUCK THE 24 hour rule. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE GOING TO SEARCH FOR MY CHILD RIGHT NOW OR YOU WILL BE CHASING ME WHEN I GET INTO YOUR POLICE VEHICLE AND DO MY OWN DAMNED SEARCH!!!

Lol exactly!!!

It's not that easy.

Archived