HIV prevention pill?

Bailey

And their reads >>>>>>> :lmao:

Such a shameless world we live in. But these advancements in technology and discoveries do lead me to believe that the cure is near.

YESSSSSSSSSSS!! :excited: I love how they read anybody..son, daughter, cousin, friend..it don't matter! :asham:

Yeah, it's near..a little to late if ya ask me..but still.. -_-

YESSSSSSSSSSS!! :excited: I love how they read anybody..son, daughter, cousin, friend..it don't matter! :asham:

Yeah, it's near..a little to late if ya ask me..but still.. -_-

I've seen it on old documentaries, and they were so swift and subtle with them too. :lmao: We wouldn't stand a chance against them. -_-

-_- Better late than never. But cures will probably cause gals to be more promiscuous. :sigh:

I've seen it on old documentaries, and they were so swift and subtle with them too. :lmao:We wouldn't stand a chance against them. -_-

-_- Better late than never. But cures will probably cause gals to be more promiscuous. :sigh:

Yes... :yep:-_- Those were good old days..

Ch..That's true but then there would be something else that will come along that is "incurable".. :umm: Like that STD they just found a couple weeks ago.. :umm:

Ch..That's true but then there would be something else that will come along that is "incurable".. :umm: Like that STD they just found a couple weeks ago.. :umm:

-_-

Ch...what new STD? :umm: I'm mad STDs are coming out like albums. :umm:

Untitled12-vi.gif

It's also important to be weary of REAL diseases and when you're being used as a guinea pig. The government has been testing drugs, vaccines, etc on Americans for YEARS. :lmao: Like that Human Palmolive Virus shit. Gerl.... :umm: Such a shame the general public doesn't know stuff like this. :sigh:-_-

Untitled12-vi.gif

It's also important to be weary of REAL diseases and when you're being used as a guinea pig. The government has been testing drugs, vaccines, etc on Americans for YEARS. :lmao: Like that Human Palmolive Virus shit. Gerl.... :umm: Such a shame the general public doesn't know stuff like this. :sigh:-_-

:lmao::lmao: That is true..they use rats..they use humans as well..with less favorable results.. :lmao:

:lmao::lmao: That is true..they use rats..they use humans as well..with less favorable results.. :lmao:

Targeting women specifically, in an attempt to control the population. That Humanities class was such a KII for me, although most of my professor's ideas and teachings weren't too far beyond what I had already thought. Sometimes being nosy pays off. :whistle:

Targeting women specifically, in an attempt to control the population. That Humanities class was such a KII for me, although most of my professor's ideas and teachings weren't too far beyond what I had already thought. Sometimes being nosy pays off. :whistle:

They ain't shit..*smh* But that's what the gays are here for.. :unsure: Well we're pulling double duty..scapegoats and population control.. :unsure:

And you ain't shit for being nosy.. :rolleyes::lmao:

We talked about this in Humanities a few years ago. My professor, who I would have slept with, read a book about how the government sold drugs in Black communities and HIV vaccinations to eradicate them. It first became prevalent in the early 80s, which was the target year when the plan was first devised in the late 60s.

DEAD.gif

what STD they find? :unsure: I know of a case in New York of HIV infection that was a super progressive strain, it took the guy's life within a month or so after infection but he at least from what I remember was a super whore in NY no less :filenails:

what STD they find? :unsure: I know of a case in New York of HIV infection that was a super progressive strain, it took the guy's life within a month or so after infection but he at least from what I remember was a super whore in NY no less :filenails:

I posted it on the last page.. :rolleyes:

They ain't shit..*smh* But that's what the gays are here for.. :unsure: Well we're pulling double duty..scapegoats and population control.. :unsure:

And you ain't shit for being nosy.. :rolleyes::lmao:

That new Restasis is nothing but pure bullshit to me. :rolleyes: HIV/AIDS was created to eradicate the gays and control the Black population. So stupid because as you can see, it didn't work. >_<

Archived