Lady Gaga: 15-minute Attraction or True Arist?

Reyna ♔

16 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• 15-minute Attraction
    • True Artist
    • Neither

Britney and her hooker-on-helium voice couldn't lay one finger on any of those tracks. Britney could never conceive of any of those tracks either and she doesn't have the stones or charisma to do anything other than be prodded up in a recording studio cooing over a dance track someone else wrote and produced for her.

I'm surprised you can breathe and type at the same time you're so fucking dumb :coffee:

Gaga is a legend, deal with it :yahoo:

All she would have to do is put it in a diff key for her & sing it. Its not hard. gaga's songs don't require any extra vocal technique.

She can sing? So fucking what...

She can play a piano? So fucking what...

How do people come to the conclusion that she's 'joined the majors' for a '30 year career', after a couple of lucky hit songs. Seriusly people need to get a grip.

Shes an embarrising fad. The fact that judas and edge of glory flopped proves this. Edge of glory only has 13 million YouTube views lol...this down from 500 million for pokerface...shows it all just nonsense hype.

i agree... except the "lucky hit singles"

granted.. no one single's after the first and second are succeeding

i miss the old Gaga.. the first album one.. the one that didn't want to send messages.. just do music.. stop taking it so seriously... i think that's where artists goes wrong sometimes... in the new era

No one can forecast anything 30 years from now.

However, I do think that Gaga has the potential for a long career, but we have to see if she is savvy enough to adapt to the ever changing music industry while being true to herself.

i agree... except the "lucky hit singles"

granted.. no one single's after the first and second are succeeding

i miss the old Gaga.. the first album one.. the one that didn't want to send messages.. just do music.. stop taking it so seriously... i think that's where artists goes wrong sometimes... in the new era

She was always sending messages. :sigh:

She'll be a force until the electro/pop trend passes. Once that's over, she won't be the force she is now. She's gotta change up her style and demonstrate that she's capable of music outside of her comfort zone if she wants longevity. She's also gotta revamp her shock value. I think she should dress up her vocal ability and piano skills, that would be a good tactic.

Archived