I.CANT.!!!!

janetDAYZ

I do not like the use of the word "lifestyle" it implies that who we are is a choice, like what color blinds will you hang up? I also think with a decent lace front and some make-up she woulda be fine. :whistle: Would have looked just like all the other over weight chicks wearing too little sitting up in Pizza Hut :filenails:

I do not like the use of the word "lifestyle" it implies that who we are is a choice, like what color blinds will you hang up? I also think with a decent lace front and some make-up she woulda be fine. :whistle: Would have looked just like all the other over weight chicks wearing too little sitting up in Pizza Hut :filenails:

I agree about the first part -_-

But for the second: corner, now! :lmao: :lmao:

Isn't a young lady suppose to wear a dress that goes below the knees? Her shit was damn near showing her nutsack..I believe thats mainly why folks were offended :umm:

Yea she should have put more effort into her look. DEAD @ the last part. But it's true. She would have blended in with the....ahem....bigger gurls. -_-

"If I wanna wear lingerie outside of my clothes

If I wanna be erotic in my own videos

If I wanna be proactive

Well that ain't a sin

Maybe you're not comfortable in your own skin..." :whistle:

The manager had every right to tell him to leave. IWon'tBathe... and his buffoons were probably in there creating a ruckus, and embarrassing the Black race. :sigh: When you're in the store and not buying anything, that's considered loitering.

Also, did anyone else notice that it was 79 degrees at 11 in the morning? :umm:

If I wanna be proactive

Well that ain't a sin

The manager had every right to tell him to leave. IWon'tBathe... and his buffoons were probably in there creating a ruckus, and embarrassing the Black race. :sigh: When you're in the store and not buying anything, that's considered loitering.

OH!! Who the fuck called it?? YES! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But yeah I noticed that, too. :umm:

Isn't a young lady suppose to wear a dress that goes below the knees? Her shit was damn near showing her nutsack..I believe thats mainly why folks were offended :umm:

chile please on campus at school since it's summer I have seen girls walking around in coochie cutters wit no shame, I mean the fabric stop right at the clit

If I wanna be proactive

Well that ain't a sin

The manager had every right to tell him to leave. IWon'tBathe... and his buffoons were probably in there creating a ruckus, and embarrassing the Black race. :sigh: When you're in the store and not buying anything, that's considered loitering.Also, did anyone else notice that it was 79 degrees at 11 in the morning? :umm:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

If I wanna be proactive

Well that ain't a sin

The manager had every right to tell him to leave. IWon'tBathe... and his buffoons were probably in there creating a ruckus, and embarrassing the Black race. :sigh:When you're in the store and not buying anything, that's considered loitering.

BITCH. :rolleyes::lmao:

Archived