I wanna take steroids

Bailey

If you wanna take steroids take steroids then...

I don't know the injections are supposed to be the most effective and they inject them into your gluteus maximus, yo ass cheek, so Im like okay Durcanable so many choices and I have to watch my blood sugar on these Im like wow am I gonna do this for a 6 pack :unsure:

sure ok you can take them

but that big dick of yours is gonna shrink

at 9.5 I will go off the roids if I get down to 8 so Im cool wit it I got some to spare :filenails: I don't want muh balls shrinking though, maybe I can find someone in Miami to give me ball implants :unsure:

and my liver I have to monitor too because the protein load will be huge and taxing on it. And in case anyone here goes there no I don't care what anyone thinks about me considering steroids anymore than I do some of you who drool all over pictures of guys probably on them. At least I kept it real.

and my liver I have to monitor too because the protein load will be huge and taxing on it. And in case anyone here goes there no I don't care what anyone thinks about me considering steroids anymore than I do some of you who drool all over pictures of guys probably on them. At least I kept it real.

Dont be vain...

Archived