Crazy Lady Attempts to Kill Casey Anthony Look-a-Like

janetDAYZ

But that's the thing. See? Harboring bitterness. If that's all she's/they're doing is coming for you just for the sake of coming for you then pay it and move on. Easier said than done, obviously, with how many hurtful things have been said but in the long run it will be better for both of you. People only go so far to get a reaction out of the other. The world thrives on the action-reaction law. THRIVES. You break the reaction, the action ends. It doesn't have a choice. But also, be very mindful of what you say. Double-check, triple-check, make sure you say everything exactly the way you intend for it to be read.

I thought you said you didn't care about that? That other people didn't matter. Look, this may get a little too personal so I advise you to PM me. If you wish to discuss this further. If what you say is true, anything we say can be bait for insults. I'm still weighing this out, so I am partial to no one involved.

Go back and read his thread and you may see what I saw.

I really don't care about the others. And ordinarily I wouldn't bother with people who come for me. But Fart is special... that bitch needs to be put in her place, because she is a nut, and awful to ppl. I don't mind doing it

I've never come across a person who sits there and will make up shit, and accuse u of shit, and come up with such awful, nasty, slurs. And who stalks other ppl

Who even does that?

Which, sane, healthy-minded person sits there, and indulges in such behaviour and spits out such nonsense

Have u read her comments. She actually sits there and constructs all this stuff.

I can't..

But I get what u say about bitterness.

:sigh: what are you thankful for?

Thankful that I'm intelligent enough to spot out your behaviour asham.gifasham.gif

But honestly, I'm grateful that I'm intelligent and have been blessed with good looks..Im not trying to be egotistical. But seriously, I am lucky

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't care about the others. And ordinarily I wouldn't bother with people who come for me. But Fart is special... that bitch needs to be put in her place, because she is a nut, and awful to ppl. I don't mind doing it

Thanks alot for sending your little friend here when he doesn't know what the FUCK he's saying to me. He seriously needs to leave me alone. I have had nothing to do with him since I got here. Ugh, I'm done.

Thanks alot for sending your little friend here when he doesn't know what the FUCK he's saying to me. He seriously needs to leave me alone. I have had nothing to do with him since I got here. Ugh, I'm done.

KG, while objectionable at times, can also point out some truths

And what he said is right... u were advised to agree/disagree to become popular

ur spin on it doesnt really add up

Fake? Because I don't choose sides in debates that have been going on long before I got here, That makes me fake? I was advised, Mr. Simple-Minded, to agree where it is suited according to ME. Learn to read. I wasn't advised to agree with the population. I was advised to be critical. Agree where agreeing makes sense, and disagree where disagreeing makes sense. ALL ACCORDING TO ME.

You don't know shit about me so I advise YOU to back the hell off. I don't see your problem by staying on my ass, anyway. Ypu don't know me, I don't know you. Kick rocks and leave me alone. You follow me comments damn near everywhere I go now. FUCK off.

instead of finding your own beliefs.. you co-sign with the "popular" (mods, angie, etc) to become popular on an irrelevant website

I was well-advised that I need to agree where I need to agree, and disagree where I need to disagree

some loser told you to stay in your place :lmao: and you listened...

i don't follow you :sigh: i read topics that interests me... and reply to whatever i want to. #problem?

I've never come across a person who sits there and will make up shit, and accuse u of shit, and come up with such awful, nasty, slurs. And who stalks other ppl

Who even does that?

Which, sane, healthy-minded person sits there, and indulges in such behaviour and spits out such nonsense

Have u read her comments. She actually sits there and constructs all this stuff.

I can't..

IF that is true, it will happen when it needs to happen. Arguing with the same ammunition will only make the whole situation entirely destructive.

People are people. We are the most flawed beings on the planet. Mostly because we were given well-designed minds yet not all of us use them. or sometimes if they are used, they are used for the wrong reason. Out of the billions of people on the planet you will find only a few thousand willing to stand for right. That is the shame of it all. No shade to her or anyone else. I'm being honest.

Who even does that?

I can't..

Thankful that I'm intelligent enough to spot out your behaviour asham.gifasham.gif

But honestly, I'm grateful that I'm intelligent and have been blessed with good looks..Im not trying to be egotistical. But seriously, I am lucky

I forgot what you look like? :unsure:

IF that is true, it will happen when it needs to happen. Arguing with the same ammunition will only make the whole situation entirely destructive.

My only problem with this, is that ur putting the focus/blame on me (not wholly, but partially), and saying the "whole thing is destructive". Why don't u focus on the person who spits out the garbage and venom

I forgot what you look like? :unsure:

Don't worryAnd it's not importantI'm grateful that I'm still alive.

KG, while objectionable at times, can also point out some truths

And what he said is right... u were advised to agree/disagree to become popular

ur spin on it doesnt really add up

No I wasn't You're taking what I said entirely out of context. The both of you are. I was advised to think critically. Something you both feel entirely yet insufficiently self-righteous about. I don't give a shit about being popular here. My reason here is for Janet. That's the whole reason I ever wanted to come here. Her. Whether you two, or the rest of these people agree with that, it's the truth.

instead of finding your own beliefs.. you co-sign with the "popular"... that's what you do.. that's what you did with Fürhrer Selz.. you

some loser told you to stay in your place :lmao: and you listened...

i don't follow you :sigh: i read topics that interests me... and reply to whatever i want to. #problem?

My rulers here are Janet and Ms. Angie. Selz is an interpreter/enforcer of their law. I agreed with her because you were wrong. I weighed that on my own. You judged me before speaking with me, you insulted me without honest cause, and you continue to follow every single one of my comments in an attempt to bully me into siding with you. I want no part of it.

Once again, I agree where I feel it's needed and disagree where I feel it's needed. I am the judge and I don't hold back my opinion. Whether you accept that or not is of your own damn accord. But I know where I stand, and it's on where the truth lies.

No I wasn't You're taking what I said entirely out of context. The both of you are. I was advised to think critically. Something you both feel entirely yet insufficiently self-righteous about. I don't give a shit about being popular here. My reason here is for Janet. That's the whole reason I ever wanted to come here. Her. Whether you two, or the rest of these people agree with that, it's the truth.

My rulers here are Janet and Ms. Angie. Selz is an interpreter/enforcer of their law.

Once again, I agree where I feel it's needed and disagree where I feel it's needed. I am the judge and I don't hold back my opinion. Whether you accept that or not is of your own damn accord. But I know where I stand, and it's on where the truth lies.

so what happens if you disagree where others agree and vice versa?

you have rulers :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Angie is a regular person with a regular (great) job... that thinks critically... she is not a ruler.. she is not your boss.. she is not your parents...

I don't have a ruler... in America.. there are no rulers.. just rich people

Selz isn't an interpreter... she's a lousy excuse of a moderate that bends to rules to apply to her emotions (anger, hate)... you didn't just agreed.. you sucked on her teat

You weren't advised to be critical. In fact, u were advised to do the opposite

And to play politics (inevitably to gain the respect of other posters and become popular)

He's sorta right

Yes I was. That is exactly what I was told. Either you or I am interpreting it wrong, but that is what I was told, and I take it to mean thinking critically. If I was gonna be popular around here, I'd play Yes-Girl to every single member on the board. That shit won't happen. I don't give a fuck about being popular on here. This is a simple forum with the same few faces, many of which can't really do anything for me. I don't care.

He's totally wrong.

My only problem with this, is that ur putting the focus/blame on me (not wholly, but partially), and saying the "whole thing is destructive". Why don't u focus on the person who spits out the garbage and venom

Because there's two sides to everything. Plus, since I haven't been here long, I can't judge everything since I don't know the entire story. I only know where I come in, what I see. Where I came in, is where I see insults and hate spewed from both sides. BOTH measures are disappointing. Once again, I wasn't here from the start, so you need to check with others who have been here a long ass time to make that judgment. Not me.

With that, I'm done.

Honey, whichever way u try spin it, this:

To be honest, I'm not really buddies with alot of people on here. I was well-advised that I need to agree where I need to agree, and disagree where I need to disagree and basically go on my own.

is not advice to be independent. It's advice to "fit in"/be popular/gain respect.

It's not advice to be critical, as in objective

It's advice to selectively choose when to fit in. i.e. when to show ur true thoughts/opinions, and when not to.

There is no other explanation for it. And ur use of the comment makes no sense then. Why would u even bring it up?

so what happens if you disagree where others agree and vice versa?

you have rulers :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Angie is a regular person with a regular (great) job... that thinks critically... she is not a ruler.. she is not your boss.. she is not your parents...

I don't have a ruler... in America.. there are no rulers.. just rich people

Selz isn't an interpreter... she's a lousy excuse of a moderate that bends to rules to apply to her emotions (anger, hate)... you didn't just agreed.. you sucked on her teat

Then I just disagree or agree. Whatever the hell I choose.

This is Angie's board, paid for by her, and so bucking against her for no reason is not on my list. Sorry if I'm not enough like you as if I give a fuck

Good for you then. Take that somewhere else, eh? Not to me. It isn't of my concern.

Ahhh so because she isn't you, she's a lousy moderator? Wow, how biased and bitter you are. I agreed because she's right. Plain and simple.

Because there's two sides to everything. Plus, since I haven't been here long, I can't judge everything since I don't know the entire story. I only know where I come in, what I see. Where I came in, is where I see insults and hate spewed from both sides. BOTH measures are disappointing. Once again, I wasn't here from the start, so you need to check with others who have been here a long ass time to make that judgment. Not me.

With that, I'm done.

That's where you went wrong, missy.

1. You came in and judged when you don't know the whole story

2. You see hate and insults from both sides, but yet didn't ask "geez, I wonder why WhoFlopsThisWorld is responding to Fart in such a manner?". People don't just talk like that ordinarily

3. I don't need to check with the others. I'm not here for their comments/opinions/biases/validation or sheep co-signing

And let's stop now

Don't worryAnd it's not importantI'm grateful that I'm still alive.

well I never :hmph:

Then I just disagree or agree. Whatever the hell I choose.

This is Angie's board, paid for by her, and so bucking against her for no reason is not on my list. Sorry if I'm not enough like you as if I give a fuck

Good for you then. Take that somewhere else, eh? Not to me. It isn't of my concern.

Ahhh so because she isn't you, she's a lousy moderator? Wow, how biased and bitter you are. I agreed because she's right. Plain and simple.

I know whose board this is... there's respecting her.. and there's licking her teat

Why would she have to be me? Her duty is to enforce the rules... NOT to enforce her emotions. there's a difference..

i don't have issues with the others mods... hmmm i wonder why

I know whose board this is... there's respecting her.. and there's licking her teat

Why would she have to be me? Her duty is to enforce the rules... NOT to enforce her emotions. there's a difference..

i don't have issues with the others mods... hmmm i wonder why

I'm respecting her.

And she's enforcing the rules. Problem?

You do with Dee apparently. Check out your little thread.

fine

there were no rules i crossed... #solved

no.. i just forgot he was mod.. check out my big thread :excited:

So insults, personal attacks, dissing Janet, hypocrisy, following every little comment I make, disrespecting TWO moderators. Hmmm..none of that crosses a line? Really? I think it does.

Excuses, excuses. :coffee:

So insults, personal attacks, dissing Janet, hypocrisy, following every little comment I make, disrespecting TWO moderators. Hmmm..none of that crosses a line? Really? I think it does.

Excuses, excuses. :coffee:

1) insults are everywhere on this forum.. you can't pick and choose which insult to enforce

2) i didn't diss Janet...

3) you made up hyprocrisy

4a) there is no rule that says we have to respect the moderation team.... this isn't a dictatorship... we all can say what we want...

4b) if you let them tell us what we can and cannot say to them... then they'll throw their power all over us.. their job is to enforce the rules.

5) you don't know me or my personal relationships with Dee, Angie, and CND... so saying "excuse excuses" is your way of ignoring my truth.. then fine :coffee:

1) insults are everywhere on this forum.. you can't pick and choose which insult to enforce

2) i didn't diss Janet...

3) you made up hyprocrisy

4a) there is no rule that says we have to respect the moderation team.... this isn't a dictatorship... we all can say what we want...

4b) if you let them tell us what we can and cannot say to them... then they'll throw their power all over us.. their job is to enforce the rules.

1)some are worse than others. Those deserve the warnings. Yours are in plenty.

2)Yes, you did.

3)Oooo a little typo. You jump on anything.

4a)When they're the ones keeping this place up, it's good to show them some respect. If not as moderators then at least as human beings. Common courtesy

4b) You really sound like a paranoid activist right now. Get a little bit of knowledge of the truth and then all of a sudden everybody is trying to be an evil dictator and strip away your "rights". Find Miss Scarlett, Colonel Mustard, and the rest of the gang because you really need to get a CLUE.

2)Yes, you did.

4a)When they're the ones keeping this place up, it's good to show them some respect. If not as moderators then at least as human beings. Common courtesy

4b) You really sound like a paranoid activist right now. Get a little bit of knowledge of the truth and then all of a sudden everybody is trying to be an evil dictator and strip away your "rights". Find Miss Scarlett, Colonel Mustard, and the rest of the gang because you really need to get a CLUE.

Honey, no offense, but weren't u just saying to me a minute ago that

a. this sort of behaviour is childish; and

b. it's destructive to both sides

whistle.gifwhistle.gifcoffee.gifcoffee.gif

Honey, no offense, but weren't u just saying to me a minute ago that

a. this sort of behaviour is childish; and

b. it's destructive to both sides

whistle.gifwhistle.gifcoffee.gifcoffee.gif

I can answer your question with a question.

Where, at any given point, did I say something emotionally damaging/personal/or hurtful to him? You and Art are going that far. I'm keeping it locked in logic.

So yes, love. my point still stands. :coffee:

2)Yes, you did.

1) you can't pick and choose.. that's not how a forum run.. that can end up dangerous...

2) quote the diss.

C) no.. you made it up.. not the word.. the content behind the word

4) that's retarded... RESPECT IS EARNED... not given.. u'll know that when you grow up.. in case you didn't notice.. i don't give two shits about common courtesy... that's fake

E) :blink: what are you talking about.. and no more puns for you please

Archived