Crazy Lady Attempts to Kill Casey Anthony Look-a-Like

janetDAYZ

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She doesn't look like her at all. But see? Casey isn't safe anywhere. People honestly believe she killed that little girl. For any woman who looks remotely like her, it isn;t safe for you. I don't condone it, but it isn't safe. I just surely hope Caylee gets her justice. :mellow:

RNS, I knew u were upset by the verdict, but I didnt think u were that crazy!

Wow, so now you're going to start calling me crazy?

What I said was right. Casey isn't safe anywhere. This situation proves it. People are looking for her to kill her. That fact cannot be denied. People believed she killed that baby and many are still highly outraged. Caasey.Isn't.Safe. Period. In all honesty, I don't have the guts to take another life unless it has damaged or taken one close to me, or damaged/killed a child. But, it isn't in my hands for Caylee to get justice this way. That's all that matters, Caylee getting justice. Apparently, she had a hand in it because her defense couldn't defend her in a simple interview. But whoever killed her is gonna get there's. So save that "you're crazy" talk for someone else who agrees with you like KG or IWon'tLetGo, because I'm not hearing it. Done da-da. :coffee:

All I recall seeing on the news about the real Casey is a plane and talk about her release, they, meaning EVERYBODY knows that bitch aint safe hell, so put her punk ass on a plane fly her to a island to live out the rest of her bullshit lying ass life. :filenails: I still hope they get dat bitch though.

Bitch plz, Im not the one who is besties with that psycho stalker....filenails.giffilenails.giffilenails.gif

You are so quick to call people psycho. It's actually getting out of hand. To be honest, you both are. In most cases, people who are legitimately insane aren't the ones to blame for their illnesses. They come from life situations, and/or genetics. So say I'm "too serious" if you want, but I'd rather that term not be used so carefree around here. As a future psych/music major, I find it to be very disrespectful. I wouldn't call you psycho. My word of choice would be duplicitous. If you don't know what that means, Ms. Google can help you out. :coffee:

You are so quick to call people psycho. It's actually getting out of hand. To be honest, you both are. In most cases, people who are legitimately insane aren't the ones to blame for their illnesses. They come from life situations, and/or genetics. So say I'm "too serious" if you want, but I'd rather that term not be used so carefree around here. As a future psych/music major, I find it to be very disrespectful. I wouldn't call you psycho. My word of choice would be duplicitous. If you don't know what that means, Ms. Google can help you out. :coffee:

is that what you used :blush:

youknow_sg.gif

Bitch, u just contradicted urself

And as a future psych major, u should be able to see that Fart is a sicko, and mentally ill...

I dont think "ur too serious"... what u say about is mental illness is right (except in the case of Fart, who is some sick, twisted bitch)

As a future psych major, u would agree me that

a. therapy is not a bad thing; and

b. being in therapy does not = crazy

And she says this, despite claiming she studied psychology crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

This is not what an intelligent, educated person would say

Not to mention all the other nonsense she spits out of her mouth

Yet ur the one who seems to be her new best buddy filenails.giffilenails.gif

So, as a future psych major, I suggest u re-think who u tag-team with

Bitch, u just contradicted urself

And as a future psych major, u should be able to see that Fart is a sicko, and mentally ill...

I dont think "ur too serious"... what u say about is mental illness is right (except in the case of Fart, who is some sick, twisted bitch)

As a future psych major, u would agree me that

a. therapy is not a bad thing; and

b. being in therapy doesnt not = crazy

And she says this, despite claiming she studied psychology crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

This is not what an intelligent, educated person would say

Not to mention all the other nonsense she spits out of her mouth

Yet ur the one who seems to be her new best buddy filenails.giffilenails.gif

So, as a future psych major, I suggest u re-think who u tag-team with

let me ask here and interject, are you saying being in therapy inherently means you're crazy? :filenails:

Archived