but dont speak too loud...last time I got in trouble for hating ppl

*sighs*

but ur comment was racist, KG

and out-there...and outrageous

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bitch, u just contradicted urself

And as a future psych major, u should be able to see that Fart is a sicko, and mentally ill...

I dont think "ur too serious"... what u say about is mental illness is right (except in the case of Fart, who is some sick, twisted bitch)

As a future psych major, u would agree me that

a. therapy is not a bad thing; and

b. being in therapy doesnt not = crazy

And she says this, despite claiming she studied psychology crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

This is not what an intelligent, educated person would say

Not to mention all the other nonsense she spits out of her mouth

Yet ur the one who seems to be her new best buddy filenails.giffilenails.gif

So, as a future psych major, I suggest u re-think who u tag-team with

#1. Don't call me bitch. Second, when I said "you both are", I meant that you both are quick to call someone psycho. Perhaps I could have worded it better, but that was my intent.

I don't see psycho in either of you. I see a need for anger management, but not the need to be called psycho. But I digress, I'm still getting used to this place.

With your points.

1. No, therapy isn't bad. I agree. Better to get help than keep it locked inside and have it eat away at you.

2. I agree, again. To an extent. This would be making the word "crazy" or "insane" sound indefinitely bad. I'll use myself since using someone else would be too controversial. I call myself insane or crazy sometimes. Just like my papous(grandfather) before me. He embraced it, when he was alive, just as I do now. To have many meanings. I call myself crazy because I want to heal the world, make a good difference, go against the status quo, live out my dreams and let nothing hold me back. For going against the normalcies of society. That's the way he embraced it. Now I'm not saying that using the words don't have better context, but what I am saying is that we must consider what each mean, the many things they can mean and stick to it.

What you both are playing with is clinical illness and I don't like it at all. Those who are under that umbrella need true help. Not always their fault. There are better words to use instead of bringing serious conditions into this.

To be honest, I'm not really buddies with alot of people on here. I was well-advised that I need to agree where I need to agree, and disagree where I need to disagree and basically go on my own. Both sides make the other look so bad, it's ridiculous.

My siding with her with those pics was a little spite for that KG co-signing you did.

No, that's what Fartisthekey, ur new buddy, thinks

Jesus the names we come up for one another :rolleyes: well she is young and strong minded so she has an opinion, I disagree but that does not make her less a human being or anyone else here for that matter. That said I believe we are all works in progress, no one is perfect, some of us seek the help of others, and that can be a good thing. Some of us go our entire lives broken in whatever manner we are, and knowingly choose not to do a thing about it. Alcoholics, addicts, abusers and the list goes on and on.

there is a lot of energy being placed into this thread from the posts I see, I think each of you should take some time out right now, and post one thing you are thankful for in your life right now. We bitch a lot about what we do not have, but rarely take stock of what is right before our eyes. It has been over a year since I watched someone buried at 32, on his 32nd Bday of a cocaine overdose. To this day the image haunts me and constantly tells me to live life and enjoy it can be taken at any moment. AND GROW UP ALREADY STOP CALLING ONE ANOTHER NAMES :filenails:

there is a lot of energy being placed into this thread from the posts I see, I think each of you should take some time out right now, and post one thing you are thankful for in your life right now. We bitch a lot about what we do not have, but rarely take stock of what is right before our eyes. It has been over a year since I watched someone buried at 32, on his 32nd Bday of a cocaine overdose. To this day the image haunts me and constantly tells me to live life and enjoy it can be taken at any moment. AND GROW UP ALREADY STOP CALLING ONE ANOTHER NAMES :filenails:

1. Game came for me from the get-go. Pardon me for defending myself.

2. Very well then. I'm thankful to be headed to graduation and off to college in about a year. I'm thankful to be pursuing my dream majors and minor (Psychology/Music and Theater/Dramatic Arts). I'm thankful to be seeing my wife, Janet, on my birthday this year. I'm thankful to be a published author. I'm thankful to be alive. There's 5.

I'm thankful my public education system wasn't a failure.. amen

what the hell are you babbling about? :blink:At least have a tragic story... no a death-by-powerful-drug... you're too much Bailey...

1. Game came for me from the get-go. Pardon me for defending myself.

2. Very well then. I'm thankful to be headed to graduation and off to college in about a year. I'm thankful to be pursuing my dream majors and minor (Psychology/Music and Theater/Dramatic Arts). I'm thankful to be seeing my wife, Janet, on my birthday this year. I'm thankful to be a published author. I'm thankful to be alive. There's 5.

very good +1 :thumbup:

#1. Don't call me bitch. Second, when I said "you both are", I meant that you both are quick to call someone psycho. Perhaps I could have worded it better, but that was my intent.

- Point taken

- When I said bitch, I didnt mean it in a derogatory way.. it was more.. how I always speak..

I don't see psycho in either of you. I see a need for anger management, but not the need to be called psycho. But I digress, I'm still getting used to this place.

Of course... in relation to me anyway. That bitch is psycho

And I don't need anger management... I'm just not gonna let some sick, twisted wench say all this shit, lies and garbage about me. She is a fucking nut. And stalker. Watch urself. If u go against her, she'll come for u.. and stalk all ur J/X accounts, twitter accounts etc etc. Ask anyone on the boards... she loves to get her Colombo on.

With your points.

1. No, therapy isn't bad. I agree. Better to get help than keep it locked inside and have it eat away at you.

Not even that.. ppl need therapy for all sorts of things

- trauma, grief, exhausation/burnout, thinking differently, perhaps they've shutdown and need help finding their way again, perhaps they have no one else to talk to etc etc. Perhaps they were a victm of a crime.... Seriously, when ppl go through major events, therapy and counselling are the first things they're offered.

She is just so unintelligent, and abhorrent and offensive

I would suspect a fair few ppl on this board have sought therapy (but wouldnt dare speak about it, in case its used against them). Selz has had therapy (which she shouldn't be ashamed about it). But it's comments like Fart's that make people

- shy away therapy;

- feel ashamed about therapy, and not speak about/share their experiences

2. I agree, again. To an extent. This would be making the word "crazy" or "insane" sound indefinitely bad. I'll use myself since using someone else would be too controversial. I call myself insane or crazy sometimes. Just like my papous(grandfather) before me. He embraced it, when he was alive, just as I do now. To have many meanings. I call myself crazy because I want to heal the world, make a good difference, go against the status quo, live out my dreams and let nothing hold me back. For going against the normalcies of society. That's the way he embraced it. Now I'm not saying that using the words don't have better context, but what I am saying is that we must consider what each mean, the many things they can mean and stick to it.

What you both are playing with is clinical illness and I don't like it at all. Those who are under that umbrella need true help. Not always their fault. There are better words to use instead of bringing serious conditions into this.

People use the word crazy in all sorts of contexts. And granted some people who are in therapy are crazy. But not all

I don't play with clinical illness. That is what Fart does. Calling me (and others) a schitzo.. im not a fukn schitzo. I don't have a mental illness @ all

To be honest, I'm not really buddies with alot of people on here. I was well-advised that I need to agree where I need to agree, and disagree where I need to disagree and basically go on my own. Both sides make the other look so bad, it's ridiculous.

Who the hell told u that?

My god, that comment speaks volumes about this boardfilenails.giffilenails.giffilenails.gif

How idiotic and ridiculous

Just do what u want... do u really give a shit about the rest of this ppl on this board, so much so that ur gonna get caught up in their politics and nonsense...

What are u gonna get out of it? Their fake loyalty

Geeez

And FFS, It's only a forum...

My siding with her with those pics was a little spite for that KG co-signing you did.

How the hell did I co-sign with KG. I may have agreed with SOME things he said, but wen ppl say the word "co-sign" it suggests some sort of sheep behaviour, and

280jsl3.jpg

And I agreed with comments from both sides, which I'm allowed to do

The only comment that I made @ u was the Selz over-reaction thing, and

a. it was a joke

b. KG is not going anywhere (and even Selz knows that)

Plus, like I said, its only a forum. No need to get all serious

No offense JB, but u also love to get involved in all the drama

ur not fooling anyone

take a look at urself before u tell everyone else to cut the drama

- Point taken

- When I said bitch, I didnt mean it in a derogatory way.. it was more.. how I always speak..

Of course... in relation to me anyway. That bitch is psycho

And I don't need anger management... I'm just not gonna let some sick, twisted wench say all this shit, lies and garbage about me. She is a fucking nut. And stalker. Watch urself. If u go against her, she'll come for u.. and stalk all ur J/X accounts, twitter accounts etc etc. Ask anyone on the boards... she loves to get her Colombo on.

Not even that.. ppl need therapy for all sorts of things

- trauma, grief, exhausation/burnout, thinking differently, perhaps they've shutdown and need help finding their way again, perhaps they have no one else to talk to etc etc. Perhaps they were a victm of a crime.... Seriously, when ppl go through major events, therapy and counselling are the first things they're offered.

She is just so unintelligent, and abhorrent and offensive

I would suspect a fair few ppl on this board have sought therapy (but wouldnt dare speak about it, in case its used against them). Selz has had therapy (which she shouldn't be ashamed about it). But it's comments like Fart's that make people

- shy away therapy;

- feel ashamed about therapy, and not speak about/share their experiences

People use the word crazy in all sorts of contexts. And granted some people who are in therapy are crazy. But not all

I don't play with clinical illness. That is what Fart does. Calling me (and others) a schitzo.. im not a fukn schitzo. I don't have a mental illness @ all

Who the hell told u that?

My god, that comment speaks volumes about this boardfilenails.giffilenails.giffilenails.gif

How idiotic and ridiculous

Just do what u want... do u really give a shit about the rest of this ppl on this board, so much so that ur gonna get caught up in their politics and nonsense...

What are u gonna get out of it? Their fake loyalty

Geeez

And FFS, It's only a forum...

How the hell did I co-sign with KG. I may have agreed with SOME things he said, but wen ppl say the word "co-sign" it suggests some sort of sheep behaviour, and

280jsl3.jpg

And I agreed with comments from both sides, which I'm allowed to do

The only comment that I made @ u was the Selz over-reaction thing, and

a. it was a joke

b. KG is not going anywhere (and even Selz knows that)

Plus, like I said, its only a forum. No need to get all serious

Alright. Point one taken care of.

This like this really turn me off to this board sometimes. No offense to either side, but calling people names and slurs so hurtful on BOTH sides is childish. No matter what has happened, yelling and screaming the most hurtful things you can only makes both sides bitter and resentful. It doesn't help the situation one little bit.

I realize this. Therapy, medicine, treatment, advice, all things under this umbrella serve for different reasons and people would be surprised how many are actually sane, well-mannered, functioning humans. There's been so much backlash on this idea for years that everyone believes things like this to always be bad. People seriously need to learn to step in other's shoes sometimes or just learn to give a damn about someone else.

My brother, TOF. Despite what some might think, he is quite the wise individual. I'm trying to listen to him on that regard. he is right. Making buddies with different people when not all have shown that they deserve the loyalty is a stupid move. So yes, I agree where agreeing is needed, and disagree where disagreeing is needed. Judging critically for right and wrong.

People make boards, people comment on boards. Not every commentator is a robot. I'm here first and foremost for Janet. She is my main reason for being here. No her? No me. Done deal. The couple people I do have a relationship with, I have added them elsewhere, in addition. So I can talk to them outside of here.

Yet, you use the word "co-sign" with everyone else on here? Please don't slip into a double standard. My definition of co-signing is agreeing. Period. Simply agreeing. Whether you have reason or not, it's just agreeing.

Plus, that wasn't the only comment I meant. There were others I saw that had reference to me from you.

Alright. Point one taken care of.

This like this really turn me off to this board sometimes. No offense to either side, but calling people names and slurs so hurtful on BOTH sides is childish. No matter what has happened, yelling and screaming the most hurtful things you can only makes both sides bitter and resentful. It doesn't help the situation one little bit.

I realize this. Therapy, medicine, treatment, advice, all things under this umbrella serve for different reasons and people would be surprised how many are actually sane, well-mannered, functioning humans. There's been so much backlash on this idea for years that everyone believes things like this to always be bad. People seriously need to learn to step in other's shoes sometimes or just learn to give a damn about someone else.

My brother, TOF. Despite what some might think, he is quite the wise individual. I'm trying to listen to him on that regard. he is right. Making buddies with different people when not all have shown that they deserve the loyalty is a stupid move. So yes, I agree where agreeing is needed, and disagree where disagreeing is needed. Judging critically for right and wrong.

People make boards, people comment on boards. Not every commentator is a robot. I'm here first and foremost for Janet. She is my main reason for being here. No her? No me. Done deal. The couple people I do have a relationship with, I have added them elsewhere, in addition. So I can talk to them outside of here.

Yet, you use the word "co-sign" with everyone else on here? Please don't slip into a double standard. My definition of co-signing is agreeing. Period. Simply agreeing. Whether you have reason or not, it's just agreeing.

Plus, that wasn't the only comment I meant. There were others I saw that had reference to me from you.

I really don't spar with anyone, except Fart and Xternal.. and only because they're both sickos.. Their behaviour and comments are representive of ppl who truly are sick, and evil in the head.. Her comments to me in that Alicia Keys thread are indicative of that. She just makes shit up if she wants, just so she can feel better, or deflect attention away from herself. Who even does that? And let's not get to the shade she throws @ other ppl. And while my remarks to her may seem offensive on the face of it, it's only a response to the things she has said to me in the past. I only speak to her that way, because she has spoken to me in that way in the past, on several occasions. So I throw it back.

If there's anyone else, it's only because they've come for me, so I go back @ them.

Otherwise, I really don't have a problem with anyone. People just come for me coz they're haters, or because of the politics that TOF was referring to. There are people on this board who don't show me any attention, because to do so would go against "party politics" or their buddies etc. So lame. sigh.gif

TOF is cool, but really is a victim of the nonsense on this board (no shade, TOF. Just truth.). He curr too much

Of course I use the word co-sign, because they do it

And I can't recall any other references to me & u

I don't think I said any other negative comments to u

No offense JB, but u also love to get involved in all the drama

ur not fooling anyone

take a look at urself before u tell everyone else to cut the drama

I have been but I decided it's not worth all that it's called growth. I could pick some drama with someone imparticular but chose to keep it moving, I never said I was perfect.

I have been but I decided it's not worth all that it's called growth. I could pick some drama with someone imparticular but chose to keep it moving, I never said I was perfect.

u do that

but the next day, ull be co-signing and agreeing with whoever suits ur fancy

I really don't spar with anyone, except Fart and Xternal.. and only because they're both sickos.. Their behaviour and comments are representive of ppl who truly are sick, and evil in the head.. Her comments to me in that Alicia Keys thread are indicative of that. She just makes shit up if she wants, just so she can feel better, or deflect attention away from herself. Who even does that? And let's not get to the shade she throws @ other ppl. And while my remarks to her may seem offensive on the face of it, it's only a response to the things she has said to me in the past. I only speak to her that way, because she has spoken to me in that way in the past, on several occasions. So I throw it back.

If there's anyone else, it's only because they've come for me, so I go back @ them.

Otherwise, I really don't have a problem with anyone. People just come for me coz they're haters, or because of the politics that TOF was referring to. There are people on this board who don't show me any attention, because to do so would go against "party politics" or their buddies etc. So lame. sigh.gif

TOF is cool, but really is a victim of the nonsense on this board (no shade, TOF. Just truth.). He curr too much

Of course I use the word co-sign, because they do it

And I can't recall any other references to me & u

I don't think I said any other negative comments to u

But that's the thing. See? Harboring bitterness. If that's all she's/they're doing is coming for you just for the sake of coming for you then pay it and move on. Easier said than done, obviously, with how many hurtful things have been said but in the long run it will be better for both of you. People only go so far to get a reaction out of the other. The world thrives on the action-reaction law. THRIVES. You break the reaction, the action ends. It doesn't have a choice. But also, be very mindful of what you say. Double-check, triple-check, make sure you say everything exactly the way you intend for it to be read.

I thought you said you didn't care about that? That other people didn't matter. Look, this may get a little too personal so I advise you to PM me. If you wish to discuss this further. If what you say is true, anything we say can be bait for insults. I'm still weighing this out, so I am partial to no one involved.

Go back and read his thread and you may see what I saw.

To be honest, I'm not really buddies with alot of people on here. I was well-advised that I need to agree where I need to agree, and disagree where I need to disagree

are you serious with that? that's so fake of you... someone advised you to agree with the population to become "popular" on a forum that 50 people log on to?

you know how shallow that makes you :lmao:

PS: you don't become popular for agreeing with the population.. you become popular by being yourself

are you serious with that? that's so fake of you... someone advised you to agree with the population to become "popular" on a forum that 50 people log on to?

you know how shallow that makes you :lmao:

PS: you don't become popular for agreeing with the population.. you become popular by being yourself

Fake? Because I don't choose sides in debates that have been going on long before I got here, That makes me fake? I was advised, Mr. Simple-Minded, to agree where it is suited according to ME. Learn to read. I wasn't advised to agree with the population. I was advised to be critical. Agree where agreeing makes sense, and disagree where disagreeing makes sense. ALL ACCORDING TO ME.

You don't know shit about me so I advise YOU to back the hell off. I don't see your problem by staying on my ass, anyway. Ypu don't know me, I don't know you. Kick rocks and leave me alone. You follow me comments damn near everywhere I go now. FUCK off.

Archived