Bette Midler Calls Out Gaga For Swagger-Jacking

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga has now spoken out to deny she had any idea Midler had beaten her in the originality stakes, telling Access Hollywood's Billy Bush, "I had no idea that she did that and I'm a huge Bette Midler fan.

Yeah, right. :lmao: If she genuinely had no clue then she obviously isn't a huge fan to begin with.

Well that makes a little more sense. :lmao: :lmao:

I still prefer Janet though :lol:

Exactly. I'm one of those under 25 White boys, and it's all about Janet for me. Many young people are just ignorant and don't spread their tastes beyond what's kl at school. I was just lucky to be blessed by janhova during 'all for you' when she was everywhere.

I'm just super curious. Why do people stan so hard for Gaga? I mean really. Aside from the fact we haven't seen something this outrageous since Madonna, Ziggy Stardust and Grace Jones (stay mad :coffee: ) plus she's all for Gay Rights, I don't really see much to go on and on about. Unless people are adamant about leaving the Britney/Jessie Simpson days behind. :wacko:

I know it don't get it either. Why would u fall so hard for someone after 1 single. That's not realistic. I might have enjoyed janets 'whydfml' but it wouldn't have made me the hardcore fan I am. That sort of thing takes atleast 2 albums. I just don't get where these gaga followers get their shit from. It was like straight after 'pokerface', they started talking like shes a friggen religious leader. They must be really insecure loners. I can't think if any other explanation to attach urself to a stranger that quickly. Especially someone so ugly, fake and arrogant as gaga. She's not even pretty, genuine and sweet like Janet.

Exactly. I'm one of those under 25 White boys, and it's all about Janet for me. Many young people are just ignorant and don't spread their tastes beyond what's kl at school. I was just lucky to be blessed by janhova during 'all for you' when she was everywhere.

I know it don't get it either. Why would u fall so hard for someone after 1 single. That's not realistic. I might have enjoyed janets 'whydfml' but it wouldn't have made me the hardcore fan I am. That sort of thing takes atleast 2 albums. I just don't get where these gaga followers get their shit from. It was like straight after 'pokerface', they started talking like shes a friggen religious leader. They must be really insecure loners. I can't think if any other explanation to attach urself to a stranger that quickly. Especially someone so ugly, fake and arrogant as gaga. She's not even pretty, genuine and sweet like Janet.

You get two +1's for both of these comments. I grew up with Janhova during the 90s so I was spoiled from the get-go. janet. caught my heart, The Velvet Rope owned my soul. I will admit, I kept a bit of an open mind to the new girls but the more they tried to copy her the less I cared for them. I kept it with the queen. There was no need for anyone after that. I thought at first it's because I'm pretty much lesbian but no. You just proved that wrong. Guess we just have to let this phase disappear like all the rest of them. I'll be blasting my The Velvet Rope album til and after then. :cheers:

Archived