Bette Midler Calls Out Gaga For Swagger-Jacking

TwistedElegance™

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does every action/outfit Gaga does automatically come with a "I'M THE FIRST ONE TO DO THIS" label

Gaga never claims it.

Her fans do, you'd think she was the 2nd comming of Janhova. Her monsters would be suprised at how unoriginal Gaga is. Every time someone calls her out they cliam it's homage, if that's the case Gaga's entire career has been one big homage.

Her fans do, you'd think she was the 2nd comming of Janhova. Her monsters would be suprised at how unoriginal Gaga is. Every time someone calls her out they cliam it's homage, if that's the case Gaga's entire career has been one big homage.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

it's not just the mermaid outfit...

did I say it was :mellow:

People need to get lives. Gaga has great visual references and the pop industry is very lucky someone is doing something as creative as she is.

did I say it was :mellow:

People need to get lives. Gaga has great visual references and the pop industry is very lucky someone is doing something as creative as she is.

What visual references? by creaitve you mean weraing meat, stuffed animals, walking thorugh airports half naked wearing metal, arriving to award shows in an incubator. She's an enetrtainer alright, most people ar interested in seeing what unnecessary thing she will wear or do rather than appereciate her as an artist. The industry should be lucky to have artist as Adele who still remembers that music is made for you ears not your eyes.

What visual references? by creaitve you mean weraing meat, stuffed animals, walking thorugh airports half naked wearing metal, arriving to award shows in an incubator. She's an enetrtainer alright, most people ar interested in seeing what unnecessary thing she will wear or do rather than appereciate her as an artist. The industry should be lucky to have artist as Adele who still remembers that music is made for you ears not your eyes.

Music videos, performances and fashion are made for your eyes :w00t:

You can't get much more specific than a mermaid in a wheelchair, though. I think this one should have come with a disclaimer.

No it shouldn't have. It's really not a big deal. And Bette made herself look like an idiot for speaking on it.

Why does every action/outfit Gaga does automatically come with a "I'M THE FIRST ONE TO DO THIS" label

Gaga never claims it.

You don't have to say it out loud to claim it. She claims it by letting the lies/hype run and then praising everybody whose dumb enough to believe it's hers. She's very arrogant. I don't know how that's possible to miss...

:umm:

It totally should have. This isn't Nicki Minaj wearing a coloured wig, it's a goddamn singing mermaid in a wheelchair. Bette has every right to call her on it. :umm:

Let's just agree to disagree on this one TE :lol:

She really is the new Madonna then

... i love me some Bette!

Archived