Fuck beyonce

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL no... first friday be too crowded... I'm over the ***s period.

I did go to south street and have a few drinks with the boo boo. Saturday I went to that finding me movie premiere and a bbq... sunday I went to clementon park lol...

Crowded and hot as fuck its the only time I hang around the gheys other then a few friends

Ill prob just go to wildwood Saturday if its not to hot

I don't even think she cares. :mellow:

There were pics of her and Jay on vaction this past weekend. She usually is in super work mode when a project comes out. To see her cold chillin without a hit single on the charts is a trip.

She doesn't. :lmao: She did an interview with a magazine last month and she told them her whole team monitored "Run This World" and just didn't care what it did or didn't do. She packed up her shit and went to Europe. :lmao:

I kinda think people are underestimating Beyonce.

I feel that she catering to mainly Europe because she doesn't see the U.S. as a very profitable market. Though record sales in Europe and Australia seem to be sliding a bit, it still remains healthy as the U.S. record sales has absolutely nosedived. It seems to be stabilizing by there won't be any rebound unless the digital media industry is better regulated in the U.S. So she goes to Europe where the markets are healthier and the currency is stronger and achieve multi-platinum sales there instead of struggle it make double platinum in the U.S.

Archived