Fuck beyonce

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't even think she cares. :mellow:

There were pics of her and Jay on vaction this past weekend. She usually is in super work mode when a project comes out. To see her cold chillin without a hit single on the charts is a trip.

That album is lacking majorly .... it was cool at first on first listen but since I've played it I don't even bother to pick it up at all ... the songs didn't entice me at all. There are afew nice tracks but in honesty, that album is easily forgotten ... I like Countdown also, it's the only track I play daily since the release

That album is lacking majorly .... it was cool at first on first listen but since I've played it I don't even bother to pick it up at all ... the songs didn't entice me at all. There are afew nice tracks but in honesty, that album is easily forgotten ... I like Countdown also, it's the only track I play daily since the release

:lmao:

sad you have to listen to an album over and over again to like it.

You get one or two listens with me and thats it.

no1curr.gif

I'm not listening to the album over and over again to like it, I'm listening to the album over and over again because I like it.

good.gifgood.gifgood.gif

I seem to be liking the album more after each play, it's still growing on me. I've been expecting a release for 'Countdown' ever since her MTV documentary when she commented that all the hipsters love it.

Didn't you the love the album after the first listen? :unsure:

Archived