Basketball Wives L.A.Is Coming In August!

lexus97

http://blog.vh1.com/2011-06-20/basketball-wives-l-a-is-coming-in-august/

If you’re a fan of Basketball Wives but wish you had even more off-the-court entertainment in your life, get ready for Basketball Wives L.A., coming this summer.

The new series, produced by the original Basketball Wives mastermind and queen bee Shaunie O’Neal will take a closer look at a new group of women 3,000 miles from Miami, but with just as much drama in their lives. The new cast includes Kimsha Artest (wife of Ron Artest, Los Angeles Lakers), Jackie Christie (wife of Doug Christie, former player for the Los Angeles Clippers), Imani Showalter (ex-fiance of Stephen Jackson, Charlotte Bobcats), and perhaps most dramatic of all, sisters Laura and Gloria Govan, whose lives and relationships we’re already pretty familiar with from Gloria’s appearance on season one of Basketball Wives. The new show is set to premiere on Monday, August 29th at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

LOS ANGELES, CA – June 20, 2011 – VH1 is expanding their “Basketball Wives” franchise with an explosive new series set in Los Angeles featuring the wives and girlfriends of players both the Lakers and their cross-town rivals, the Clippers. VH1 has also given the greenlight to a new dating series, “Siggy Flicker” (working title) featuring the dynamic matchmaker Siggy Flicker and her match-making service in New York teaching the lovelorn to be dating powerhouses.

“Basketball Wives” premieres on Monday, August 29 at 8pm ET/PT

Elbow throwing, trash talking and in-your-face action: forget the NBA, we’re talking about their wives! The successful VH1 franchise “Basketball Wives” just tapped a new team of leading ladies to take Los Angeles by storm in “Basketball Wives LA” premiering Monday, August 29 at 8 PM ET/PT. “Basketball Wives LA” introduces a group of dynamic women with relationships to some of the biggest basketball players in the game. “Basketball Wives LA” cast includes: Kimsha Artest (wife of Ron Artest, Los Angeles Lakers), Gloria Govan (fiancée of Matt Barnes, Los Angeles Lakers), Laura Govan (sister of Gloria Govan) and Jackie Christie (wife of Doug Christie, former player for the Los Angeles Clippers) and Imani Showalter (fiancée of Stephen Jackson, Charlotte Bobcats) as well as others.

This 10 episode, hour-long series will dive into the real-life locker room of these leading ladies, giving viewers a never-before-seen look at what it takes to live in La La Land and be connected to a famous professional athlete. For the most part, these women live the life with the best cars, biggest mansions and hottest bling but living the high life is not all glamour and often there is a price to pay. Cameras will follow these women as they attempt to juggle their relationships, infidelity issues, children and friendships while trying to find the perfect balance between supporting their families and realizing their own career ambitions. “Basketball Wives LA” brings a full court press to VH1 Monday, August 29 at 8 PM ET/PT.

Shed Media is producing the series. Executive producing for Shed Media are Nick Emmerson, Jennifer O’Connell, Sean Rankine and Alex Demyanenko. Tom Huffman is a consulting producer. Shaunie O’Neal is an executive producer. Executive producing for VH1 are Jeff Olde, Jill H

I don't even watch the basketball wives show that's on now :lmao:

Only thing I know about that show is that some lady named Tami has gotten in a fight with two other ladies on different occasions. One named Evelyn and the other named Meeka. Then the whole "you're a non-muthafuckin'-factor, bitch" thing. Then something about a chick named Royce, but idk. :asham: :asham:

Only thing I know about that show is that some lady named Tami has gotten in a fight with two other ladies on different occasions. One named Evelyn and the other named Meeka. Then the whole "you're a non-muthafuckin'-factor, bitch" thing. Then something about a chick named Royce, but idk. :asham: :asham:

ch... thats the show basically :lmao: :lmao:

That about it. :good:

What's funny to me is that Shaunie called this new version "trashy" or something along these lines. Not trashy enough to cancel it of course, because it's money for her!

i said this before, shaunie is a scandalous bitch :lmao: :lmao: she acts like she has no idea what is going to happen when u know damn well she puts these girls up to this messiness

Archived