Main Entry: be·moan

Pronunciation: bi-primarystressmomacrn

Function: verb

: to express grief over

:sigh:

ILLITERACY!

NO!

Someone must've skipped the Rhythm Nation train. :umm:

Bitch please. Not understanding what a word meant ain't got shit to do with illiteracy. Illiteracy means not able to read or write. I can assure you half the people on this board didn't know what that meant and if they say yeah they lying. Anyway you could of used any other word but I guess its a new word you learned and decided now was the perfect time to use it. Now I could've looked it up before I responded but I guess I just didn't give a fuck at the time :coffee:

Bitch please. Not understanding what a word meant ain't got shit to do with illiteracy. Illiteracy means not able to read or write. I can assure you half the people on this board didn't know what that meant and if they say yeah they lying. Anyway you could of used any other word but I guess its a new word you learned and decided now was the perfect time to use it. Now I could've looked it up before I responded but I guess I just didn't give a fuck at the time :coffee:

:mellow:

Let's READ the name of the original poster, shall we? :mellow:

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1311970184' post='197262]

What? You're seriously gonna bemoan 9 cents for a single track? :umm:

Excuse me. No. I'm very good at English and I type the words that come to me. I don't need to try out new words. And the fact you even said that shows what an ignorant tool you can be sometimes.

ANYWAY... you seem to be skipping over the point, which WAS - why would you have a problem about paying a measly 9 cents for a song instead of doing the dishonorable thing and stealing it?

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1312485459' post='202817]

Excuse me. No. I'm very good at English and I type the words that come to me. I don't need to try out new words. And the fact you even said that shows what an ignorant tool you can be sometimes.

ANYWAY... you seem to be skipping over the point, which WAS - why would you have a problem about paying a measly 9 cents for a song instead of doing the dishonorable thing and stealing it?

No you're the ignorant tool. I guess you think cause you may know more of something than another one makes them ignorant. Well there's alot of people that know more than you so I guess you're ignorant to them too yeah? :) Also let me know where I can find songs for 9cents :mellow: If its given to me it ain't stealing got it? Last if you don't plan on giving me the song just stay out of the thread and don't worry about it :thumbup:

*edits original response*

You know what... just forget it. I don't like the person this forum turns me into.

Some of you people are just horrible sometimes.

Archived