You

Got 'Til It's Gone

Together Again

What About

I Get Lonely

---

Together Again -_-

What About

And cnd....didn't I already tell you I have had ENOUGH of you!!!! Larry David gifs hurt my soul :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I love that episode. He is a battered woman :asham:

:lmao::P

It's a brilliant episode. The hospital scenes were pure comedy gold! :lmao: Aggravating the big girl was bound to get him in trouble. :asham:

:lmao::P

It's a brilliant episode. The hospital scenes were pure comedy gold! :lmao: Aggravating the big girl was bound to get him in trouble. :asham:

:asham: That's what I love about him. He just SAYS it, but at the same time is a complete asshole. That's why IDK if it's a good thing when friends say I remind them of him >_<:lmao:

New epi tonight :thumbup:

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1312754070' post='206601]

I love all the songs that are left, I didn't know which one to pick :tear:

:asham: That's what I love about him. He just SAYS it, but at the same time is a complete asshole. That's why IDK if it's a good thing when friends say I remind them of him >_<:lmao:

I love that about him as well - he isn't afraid to go "there" at all with his frankness and doesn't really care about the potential ramifications. :lol: I'd take it as a compliment. :lol:

It looks like it's going to be another great one. :dance:

I love that about him as well - he isn't afraid to go "there" at all with his frankness and doesn't really care about the potential ramifications. :lol: I'd take it as a compliment. :lol:

It looks like it's going to be another great one. :dance:

;) and yes, can't wait! Of course I'll be messaging you about it after :thumbup:

If "TA" is eliminated, I'm pming viruses to all the ones that voted for it :flipoff:

Thanks for letting us all know not to click on your VD infested PMs. :shifty:

*Adds CYE to my to-do list*

If "TA" is eliminated, I'm pming viruses to all the ones that voted for it :flipoff:

Henri, u are really are so fuckn funny, witty and intelligent

I dunno how u do it

Amazes me every day blush.gif

And fuck all u haters gonna accuse me of being a suck up. I'm giving a genuine compliment. I've always liked Henri

----------------------------------------

MY VOTE:

VELVET ROPE

Archived