Something Else for You All to Hate On

CK1Czar

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To go from selling 4 million to 1million in the early 00's is a flop & even if it did go top 10 I doubt it sold more than 2 million as a whole worldwide.

Ur saying she wasn't global, I'm saying she was and I'm right! Selling 2 million world wide is still good. She wasn't a superstar, but she was popular and successful. Let's not act like she was a domestic artist. It's what people try to do to Janet when it's not true at all

Ur saying she wasn't global, I'm saying she was and I'm right! Selling 2 million world wide is still good. She wasn't a superstar, but she was popular and successful. Let's not act like she was a domestic artist. It's what people try to do to Janet when it's not true at all

Well... Janet's had more successful albums than Brandy & has had a longer period of time being successful so their cases are completely different. Lets just take Brandy & her sucess for what it is

1 really big global album

1 moderately sucessful album

3 flop albums

Now I dont know much about algebuh but ummm.... compared to other R&B acts like Beyonce & Alicia whove managed to generally maintain the same amount of success relative to the times.. Trandy loses.

All of brandys albums are good, it took me a little while to get into the latest one, but it has some gems on it :)

That's pretty much how I feel, I like Fullmoon and Aphrodisiac more than the others but they ALL have gems on them.

I don't care what people say about her. Her catalog is solid. Whether an album sells or not doesn't dictate whether it's good or not. Look at the charts and see all the trash that's selling. Artistic integrity is more important

Archived