Something Else for You All to Hate On

CK1Czar

Why does everyone have a problem with the Youtube videos? She's human just like the rest of us. Her fans wanted her to make a video and she did it. Her real fans appreciated them. It's not that big of a deal.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im on da fence as far as the youtube thing. I like that type of "str8 to my fans" interaction from an artist but it does seem kinda flopish ...I dunno.

Its not a good look for someone who should be on Television and doing interviews & stuff. Its gives you CIara UStream tease.

Why does everyone have a problem with the Youtube videos? She's human just like the rest of us. Her fans wanted her to make a video and she did it. Her real fans appreciated them. It's not that big of a deal.

Because if you act like a star people you will have more credibility. If during janets less commercial successful time she had been filming herself singing in the bathroom and on albums with latoya Tito and Joseph do you think that people would still give her standing ovations just for stepping on the stage?

Maintaining her status has meant that Janet still has a platform to launch herself from and the respect of her peers.

It's hard to believe that the brandy of today was ever a huge global star, because she doesn't behave like one

Because if you act like a star people you will have more credibility. If during janets less commercial successful time she had been filming herself singing in the bathroom and on albums with latoya Tito and Joseph do you think that people would still give her standing ovations just for stepping on the stage?

Maintaining her status has meant that Janet still has a platform to launch herself from and the respect of her peers.

It's hard to believe that the brandy of today was ever a huge global star, because she doesn't behave like one

Thats because you may have went too far with that in the first place.. :umm:

She was popular but ...

brandy2_gif2.gif

Brans biggest mistake recently was NOT "striking while the iron was hot" RIGHT AFTER Dancing With the Stars. All that controversy over her getting kicked off over that fat bitch Brisflop....she should have used that momentum. But...sadly she didn't. Now she's just....i don't know.

muscially I would love to see her get something a piece whatever, but hell Beyonce kinda flopping now so what's out here for BrandY?

Archived