WHO DA FUKK WANT WAR ??!! LIL KIM SIGNS W/UNIVERSAL MUSIC !!

switchblade330

Lil-Kim-HotShot-Barbie.jpg

In what will come as both a shock and surprise to her ever loyal fans, Lil Kim has done what she had previously said she would never do.

Sign once more to a major record label.

Find out more below…

For just minutes ago, the starlet has been confirmed as being signed to Universal Music less than few months after the release of her infamous ‘Black Friday‘ mix tape.

With Universal being the mother label of Def Jam and Motown to name just two, no confirmation has been given as to which subsidiary the ‘Crush On You’ entertainer has signed to.

Here’s to hoping this signing does for Kim what she and her team are hoping it will do, for it will be very interesting to see how she fares when her upcoming album is released under her brand spanking new label.

Like it matters

It does. A female rapper will finally drop an album. When was the last time that happened?

Kim's albums always deliver so can't wait for this one :wub:

Only EVE is missing now but i've read that she's working on it ^_^

omg i LOVE that track :wub:

When she goes in she goes IN :wub:

She went the fuck IN on that song.

Order marble for all you broads

Richy, Rich-McCaully Caulk (Kim)

bitches I pay the cost , whole life I took care of my dogs until the indictment everbody aint stand tall, thats when the bullshit start and the team fell apart and you find out the bitches is the one's with the heart HO ass niggas scared of a punk ass bid, still wind up gettin pocked thats what ya PUNK ASS get SNITCH!

:wub::wub::wub:

Seem like there's alot of excitement and high expectations.

Well I hope she doesn't let ya'll down :lmao:

She never did :thumbup: We can always count on something from kim, that being her flow, her deliver, her beats or her lyrics , it doesn't matter , she always finds a way to deliver :thumbup:

Now that she's gotten her issues with Patty Mayonnaise off her chest, she can focus on being the Queen Bitch, Supreme Bitch, By Any Means Bitch we all know and love.

Yes! There isn't a Kim album that was atrocious...can't say that about them other gals.. :whistle:

but she wont be delivering numbers. >_<

Since when do i care about her numbers? I'm here (like most of her fanbase) for her rap, lyrics , beats , flow , sharp tongue etc. If i cared about numbers i'd be a Caca fan instead.

Archived