Stalker alert?

bu.

Long story short....I think I've got an internet 'stalker' :S. Someone on Twitter added me on BBM (foolishly I gave it to him). We were talking fine...but then on Saturday he was sending me messages every 10 minutes. If I didn't reply straight away he'd get moody or just send '?' or a '...' or a '..................' etc...every 10 fucking minutes. For 8 hours!

Anyway on Sunday I ignored him completely and then told him:

"You can't expect me to reply to you all the time. I have a life outside of BBM. I don't always have my phone on me".

So he proceeded to go to Twitter and say:

Joniff

@BuJumpsDaBoogie thinks I don't have live outside bbm.... O_O does he know I schedule friend time

First all he's reaching for the stars and doing too much as I said no such thing. I said that I have a life outside of BBM :rolleyes:.

Anyway he know keeps DM'ing me, tweeting me, RT'ing my tweets. It's so annoying and irritating. I don't know whether to just tell him to fucking stop being in my mentions or to just block and delete.

I don't care if he replies to my tweets but when you say stuff like 'are you avoiding me' every 5 minutes it's like seriously the more you badger me the more I will fucking avoid you!

Serves me right for adding a stranger to BBM.

Long story short....I think I've got an internet 'stalker' :S. Someone on Twitter added me on BBM (foolishly I gave it to him). We were talking fine...but then on Saturday he was sending me messages every 10 minutes. If I didn't reply straight away he'd get moody or just send '?' or a '...' or a '..................' etc...every 10 fucking minutes. For 8 hours!

Anyway on Sunday I ignored him completely and then told him:

"You can't expect me to reply to you all the time. I have a life outside of BBM. I don't always have my phone on me".

So he proceeded to go to Twitter and say:

First all he's reaching for the stars and doing too much as I said no such thing. I said that I have a life outside of BBM :rolleyes:.

Anyway he know keeps DM'ing me, tweeting me, RT'ing my tweets. It's so annoying and irritating. I don't know whether to just tell him to fucking stop being in my mentions or to just block and delete.

I don't care if he replies to my tweets but when you say stuff like 'are you avoiding me' every 5 minutes it's like seriously the more you badger me the more I will fucking avoid you!

Serves me right for adding a stranger to BBM.

I would block and delete. Not here for that shit. One of my Facebook 'friends' gets a bit like that sometimes, I only added him for games but occasionally he has a lil too much liquor and gets kinda probing and inappropriate. I have considered deleting him on more than one occasion, and if it happened more often I would have done.

Archived